By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So no Red Steel 2?!! wii owners waited just for nothing?

jlauro said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ jlauro

NMH was CAPCOM.

I have the case in my hand. It says UBISOFT on the cover. Check this link:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/nomoreheroes

Shows ubisoft as publisher... check the games database on vgchartz, ubisoft, etc...

Exactly. Ubisoft has nothing to do with No More Heroes except for the fact they made sure it made it on the shelves (in the US). Ubisoft didn't make NMH, Grasshopper did.

Around the Network

havent they annouced red steel 2 couple of times already

yushire said:

As you can see, Ubidays is almost over and we never seen Red Steel 2 so far. We never seen even a pic of it. What wii owners got was a port of snowboarding game and butt controlled mini game.

This will be a big loss for Ubisoft when holiday season hit when the Wii's sales are in astronomical numbers and the HD market will be shrink completely. Everyone seen how many games Ubi released just for this year in HD consoles so far right?

That was idiotic right there , give me 1 piece of information that indicates that the HD market is declining. 

trestres said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ jlauro

NMH was CAPCOM.

Incorrect MR. Know it all, you talk likeyou know everything, and try to denigrate the other poster by saying CAPCOM.

Time to eat your words :) 

CAPCOM was only in caps since that's how it looks when you load the game (The CAPCOM logo)

Wasn't acting like a know-it-all.

For some reason, I thought they had did it, since they published Killer 7

My bad

@ Darc and trestres

Hmm is a 7.3 average horrible now? I'm saying Killzone is good, but people tend to overexagerate how "bad" the first one was.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I didnt say horrible -.- I said mediocre at best. Windbane was the one saying RS was horrible, which is hardly true also.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

red steel was just about as bad as killzone....

I didn't play much of the original, but the main problem I had with it were the controls. Seeing as how MP and MOH have figured them out perfectly, I'm expecting RS2 to be pretty decent if it's still in development.

hang on... people were waiting for Red Steel 2?

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

trestres said:
I didnt say horrible -.- I said mediocre at best. Windbane was the one saying RS was horrible, which is hardly true also.

Red Steel received worse reviews is what I said. I also said there is far more reason, at this point, to be excited about Killzone 2 than Red Steel 2. You brought up Killzone 2, a game we have actually seen and looks pretty impressive, versus a game we know nothing about other than it might be in development and that the first game sucked (8% worse than KIllzone, 14% worse than Killzone: Liberation).