By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So no Red Steel 2?!! wii owners waited just for nothing?

There's no word on Red Steel 2 being cancelled. You should get used to detailed information appearing on Wii games only 6 months before its actual release.

Don't you think this is common knowledge now? Yushire? Also, I found your attitude to be worsening. You are becoming just like those paranoid posters who assumed the worst when Nintendo announced Pay to Play.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network
Man said:
The key difference between Red Steel 2 and Killzone 2, is that while both orignal games sucked for the most part, Red Steel was a launch game that was rushed to be released on time. Thats why it wasnt very good (at least according to Ubi), and theyve stated that they will take more time and perfect the second, hence peoples excitement for Red Steel 2.

Please tell me why you think Killzone 2 will be any different to 1, because to me, the situation for Killzone 2 seems to be exactly the same as the first...

Well if Ubisoft says they will make it better, who am I to disagree? Afterall, I hear all the time from developers that their sequel will suck just as hard as the original. Ubisoft's comments are refreshing. Again... We have seen nothing of Red Steel 2. Killzone 2 looks better than anything else coming out by that time. Not many games of that graphical quality suck. It could very well suck, but there is a lot more reason to be excited for Killzone 2. I'm not sure why that's so hard to accept. It's not like I'm saying Killzone 2 wll be awesome, I'm saying the comparison is unjustified at this point.

Yushire likes to troll/boost his post count up by making flamebait threads, mostly against the Wii.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Hmm... He appeared to have a nice attitude the first few times I saw him post. Maybe it's time for harsher banning guidelines for the mods.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

windbane said:
trestres said:
I hope Red Steel 2 sells 1 copy and Ubisoft stops making garbage games on the Wii, I hope they turn into an HD developer and develop AAA games for PS3 and 360.
I really do. But please stop making crap for Wii, really.

Rayman Raving Rabbids is a good game. But hey, who doesn't want more AAA HD games? I look forward to Assassin's Creed 2.

RRR really isn't that good, but it was a decent effort for a launch game, just like Red Steel wasn't bad for a launch game. The sad thing for Wii owners is that those 2 titles have been the best thing Ubisoft offered on Wii so far.

Around the Network

No more Heroes and Prince of Persia for the wii are also fairly good from Ubisoft. (Both have higher scores on metacritic than Red Steel). Red Steel was a decent game with a decent budget that was rushed to market before it was ready.

trestres said:

LOL calling me fanboy after hyping RS2, which I really regret, cause it will suck, but you hype Killzone 2?? HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAH Gimme a break man, that game was MEDIOCRE at best, I don't know how can you expect its sequel to be good, really tell me, just cause it looks good? Lair and Haze say "Howdy Ho"

My god.

You are a broken record with "Lair and Haze"

Try making an argument not using a (1) Year old game, and (2) a game that is actually selling.

I could use Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Wii Fit as an excuse why the Wii is a casual machine, but I'd be ignoring 95 percent of the library, as you are.  Try being more open-minded with your posts, as you look at more PS3 games, you see more games that conflict with the stance you have here.

@ jlauro

NMH was CAPCOM.

DMeisterJ said:
@ jlauro

NMH was CAPCOM.

I have the case in my hand.  It says UBISOFT on the cover.  Check this link:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/nomoreheroes

Shows ubisoft as publisher...   check the games database on vgchartz, ubisoft, etc...

DMeisterJ said:
@ jlauro

NMH was CAPCOM.

Incorrect MR. Know it all, you talk likeyou know everything, and try to denigrate the other poster by saying CAPCOM.

Time to eat your words :) 

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies