By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One of my most anticipated games coming this year can't even be purchased

dawve24 said:
You could be right and I am sorely tempted for this.

Do it! ; ; Do it! you NEED Mother 3, nothing beats the pure awesome of Earthbound. So you can just be all like "I blame nintendo for not releasing it in america" I mean, it's either that, or learn japanese, or y'know, hope they release it in america ; ; which I'm still hoping for, and I'd still buy it even when I beat the fan translation version :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

I too am of the "if you can't buy it pirate it" school. I won't pirate just anything, but this is so getting umm...wrangled...by my...pirate hook...or some other reference to pirates.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Tokoro stop trying to tempt me.

Arrrrgh I give up I am going to bookmark the site.

I've heard a hell of a lot about Mother and Earthbound but never bothered finding out about them.
What are they and why are they so good?

Lets hope this dedicated bunch get it right

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm the same way vagabond. Japanese games and honestly, older games, like SNES, NES, and the like. (Unless I'm crazy about the game, Earthbound :3)  

Yarrr, we turned ye to the dark side, eh dawve :3 good man.  lol

Edit: Shameless, I'm really bad at explaining the sheer awesome of Earthbound, but it's an RPG. One of my favorite things about it I think, is the Rolling HP system, where if you get hit in battle, your hit points go down gradually. Instead of all at once, so if you're fast enough, you can heal yourself before your guy dies.

That and there's some crazy humor in there. Walking Mushrooms that put mushrooms on your head that makes you walk all weird, AND you can sell them for $50.

andand, so much stuff ; ; you need to play it.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!

dawve24 said:
Tokoro stop trying to tempt me.

Arrrrgh I give up I am going to bookmark the site.

Excellent choice, you won't regret your decision.

@Tokoro I abused that mushroom thing so much at the beginning of the game. At least until I was able to start up my black market chicken hatchery.

CIHYFS?

Lol, I totally remember that. And the whole, going to the Restful valley (Happy Happy cult place) and getting a bunch of free chicken eggs :3 I'm such a thief. lol. Say, "Fuzzy Pickles!" :3

Ok Ive had enough.

I am going to start earthbound again tonight.

Oh man, I should do that too. Good idea^^