By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which is the funniest reason for ban a mod has ever given?

Post the one's you find funnier.So far I have found some like "your ignorance is annoying" and other one was "Totally gay troll".And everybody's favorite "and your banned again? your my hero. a sony fanboy, i want to become just like you and get banned, seriously."

Around the Network

I'll enjoy the upcoming : "for creating a thread about funny reasons for banning." ;) What irony that will be!

Nobody is replying, come on there must be some funny reasons for ban.

pervert attack on a member!!

"for being annoying"

Around the Network

rocketpigs ban reasoning for starcraft was pretty funny, i don't remember it though.

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pervert attack on a member!!
Wait! who got banned for that?
haha, I would have been permabanned if being a pervert was a bannable offense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ohh come on!! look at my post!! i got banned for that!!!!!

Make a thread about "What are the most stupid bans ever a mod ever gave and you get hundred of replies".

Mods please lock this thread I will do a better one,I don't want the other one to be lock.

Konnichiwa I will follow your suggestion.