By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New in game Fatal Frame scans

iron_megalith said:
I hopefully wish I could buy a Wii before this comes out.

Well It probably won't come out in the U.S until september at the earilest, and others may be even later. It comes in japan next month. I think you have a good chance if you look hard enough.

Around the Network

looks good.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Me said:

Project zero was a great game, cant wait for fatal frame 4.

awesome vid, cant wait for the game

Look very scary

....she's hot..

Anyway, I definitely want this game.

Around the Network

i recently bought fatal frame 1-3 on ps2 to get a taste of what to expect, i have not played them yet though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
i recently bought fatal frame 1-3 on ps2 to get a taste of what to expect, i have not played them yet though

lucky, went to gamestop and they didnt have any fatal frame games, i went them really bad

i think this one is old but it hasnt been posted here (its an english ffiv scan)

I know it's a little late to bring this up, but is anyone else thinking that it's going to be hard to get scared while playing this game, considering how hot the main character is? She distracts my attention from the ghosts!

Me said:

Project zero was a great game, cant wait for fatal frame 4.

Looks like fun. Music was cool, added atmospphere and looks like it could be a good horror game. Wii needs more stuff like this, it will help expand its audience. I sometimes have trouble picking games for my Wii, but stuff like this I like and am more inclined to buy stuff like it.