By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crappy top worst 10 console list graded.

Great find, disolitude. It's been a while since I laughed that hard.

Around the Network

I agree with Zucas that the list was made only the bash the Wii at the end. Nobody in their right mind could ever conclude that the Wii is worst than the Virtual Boy or the Phillips CDi.

Signature goes here!

LOL!, oh thats one of the funniest things ive seen this year.

Wii is not the worst! It is arguably Nintendo's best (though personally I think SNES NES N64 are all better than Wii)

mmm... Super Mario Land with a SNES?????... ORLY?.... it was super mario world.... and wii the worst console???? never... (Did he blame wiifit??)... this list was very funny anyway...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Around the Network

Ok so, i'm not a big fan of the wii, i don't like the console that much, but come on number 1 worst console ever, it should not have been in that list, it should be in the top ten consoles list.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Guys don't mind the list...its not something worth mindin...just read the comments.

Why don`t you kids relax? The list is just a joke. If it was real, the Xbox would be there.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Actually the list clearly isn't a joke but whoever graded it has a pretty sharp sense of humour.

Words Of Wisdom said:
I like the hand-drawn phone/taco.

Lol, I was gonna say that but you beat me to it. That was probably my favorite part^^; Although I like how the grading guy threw in lolwut.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1