By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what if the next final fantasy is bad?

you talk about GTA IV being overrated, and then you say Dno shouldn't talk about overrated games.. 0_o

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

Perfect means Perfect. The dictionary says so. As long as they are using english perfect can only mean perfect.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

and darth everytime you tell us you like IX the best.. good for you..

''Hadouken!''

@AJAX

I like FF6 the best

thats why I put ughhhh in the brackets after saying "some people like 9 the best"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

or it goes to how FF7 was so overrated & FF6 ws the best (I agree)/ FF9 was the best (urghhh imo)

this doesn't even make sense, you say VI and IX are both best..how can you agree VI is the best and then say imo IX is the best? 

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

here's another argument for how perfect 10 doesn't necessarily mean perfect game.

All of the review sites use simple numbers, usually only having 1 decimal place. So if they are rounding, a game that would get a 9.96 if they had those kind of numbers, would have to be rounded up to be a 10. This is even more apparent for sites that use a scale of only five, or that don't use decimal places at all. So GTAIV could have been an awesome game, with a few problems that detracted from the game, but not too much, resulting in a theoretical score of less than ten, but this was then rounded to and reported as ten.

Again, perfect 10 doesn't necessarily mean perfect game.

oh do you mean with that urghhh that you actually dislike it?

''Hadouken!''

@Ajax

yeah....what else is urghhh meant to mean?? lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I have only heard one guy say he likes IX the best and he is a member on these boards but I can't remember who it is..

''Hadouken!''

and Sakaguchi seems to love IX if I'm correct..

''Hadouken!''