By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My dream for motion controls... Whats yours?

I want to be able to stand up in front of my tv like Time Crisis at the arcade and use a pump action shotgun control and blow zombies to hell!!! I want a real tactile pump action with massive force feedback/vibration so I can get as close as possible to holding the real thing.

Give it to me! NOW

Tease.

Around the Network

1. Buy a few mannequins
2. Dress them up as zombies or sony fanboys
3. Go to Walmart
4. Buy a pump action shot gun and shells
5. Take everything to neartest desert/forest/etc. Place with no actual people.
6. Set up zombie/fanboys around
7. Walk around in a shooting spree
8. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

All i want, and all i ever wanted, is an F16 so that i can play ace combat a tad more...realistically

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I want the Wii 2's controller to be a hybrid of the wiimote and nun-chuck. It will still have two sides with a cord connecting it, but each side will have a trigger, a analog stick and a IR sensor. This way you can do dual wielding shooter games using the IR as targeting.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

It's pretty much hear already. Maybe add head tracking? Make the Nunchuck a tiny bit more responsive.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

i want a system that reconizes my cock as a joystick. xD

Nintendo Zealot said:
I want the Wii 2's controller to be a hybrid of the wiimote and nun-chuck. It will still have two sides with a cord connecting it, but each side will have a trigger, a analog stick and a IR sensor. This way you can do dual wielding shooter games using the IR as targeting.

I wanted positional controls as well as that, so that if I have my hands together im holding a two handed weapon or if I have them seperate I can use them both at once. Sword+Shield or Dual swords or even hand to hand. Damn you Wii people, im getting sick of those buttons I want tactile control! I hate you. JK

Tease.

Squilliam said:

I want to be able to stand up in front of my tv like Time Crisis at the arcade and use a pump action shotgun control and blow zombies to hell!!! I want a real tactile pump action with massive force feedback/vibration so I can get as close as possible to holding the real thing.

Give it to me! NOW

A controller like that would just end up injuring people and possibly cause lawsuits.

kitler53 said:
i want a system that reconizes my cock as a joystick. xD

I got that system XD, it's my girlfriend.

To not make them come with video game systems as they do not enhance your ability to play video games and they limit what you can do in video games.