By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you smoke? Ubisoft and Nintendo DS is here to help you quit!

NintendoZealot...

I am thinking STDiiagnosis, a DS-Breathalyzer Dongle, 12 Steps to a better life: JRPG, an attachment on the DS that both measures steps (a pedometer if you will) and counts calories or points automatically since it is Wifi compatible with Golden Corral, Ponderosa, the Sizzler and Whistle Junction. (Famous American Buffets for our international representatives.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Congrats Cougarman.

A bunch of my friends could use this, THE BUMS.

Too bad I hate Ubisoft forever now and hope they die.

thanks man, ignoring my smoking friends was harder then quiting because its very tempting when friends smoke in front of you all day

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

great:/
" - lets give wii/ds owners what they need baby/petz-shit games and how-to-quit-smokin game that's not even a game.
- oh and what about new beyond good & evil?
- lets put that on ps360. it won't sell, but hey we will have sparkle hd graphic and those faggots who want some ambitious game on the wii will STFU, because they will now know that if they want some ambitious game we give them those shitty games and they should be thankful"

Great time to start taking up smoking...

I know what I'm buying ArtofAngels for his birthday :)

Around the Network

Well, considering what's the issue here, it's a cheap way of help to try to quit smoking. I've tried various ways myself, which haven't worked, so maybe i try this one too. Anyway, the game costs less than one weeks smokes.

So, if it helps anyone who tries to quit, it's absolutely great idea.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Who is Allen Carr?
Anyone read his book to stop smoking?

Could this really help stop smoking?

Oh brother... chewing gum, injections, even therapy doesn't help for some and a DS game should... I've quit smoking more than 4 years ago without any help. First month is hell, especially if you have people around you who smoke like a chimney, but after that heaven is going wide open.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I doubt it will really help people quit smoking, but it would be cool if it really works

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!