By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nintendo must be doing badly, they are moving their employees to more expensive headquarters.

Sucks for Nintendo stockholders.

Around the Network

End of Sony gaming division confirmed.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

"BenKenobi88 - it's the sony restructing. It's good news to every person who owns sony stock. It's bad news to the 80-100 employees fired. If you dont own sony stock, and you werent fired, it shouldnt effect you."

ROFL. ben,you dont have to wait any longer.

kwaad you are about as funny as your truck.(VERY FUNNY)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

ckmlb said:
End of Sony gaming division confirmed.

Or at least a precursor to events that may proceed.

Wow more lay offs??a month ago it was overseas, I am confused though, those 80-100 people didnt make billions of dollars i bet, so why did they lay them off? they couldnt have saved that much money?

Around the Network

no, but homey its good for us stock holders! we gonna rake in some cash now ppl are getting fired from sony..ROFL!@@!!@!@@!

-Kwaack head aka high roller aka kwaad

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

"BenKenobi88 - it's the sony restructing. It's good news to every person who owns sony stock. It's bad news to the 80-100 employees fired. If you dont own sony stock, and you werent fired, it shouldnt effect you."

ROFL. ben,you dont have to wait any longer.

kwaad you are about as funny as your truck.

on your edit about my truck. do me a quick favor and click there. Notice how much he wants for that truck? It dont have half the drivetrain mine does. Notice that price. Now notice... that's more than a PS3. So that means my truck is worth more than that... but it's worth less than a PS3. Ok. Since when did a PS3 cost 4000$ ? Other than 1-2 weeks after launch. XD

Seriously tho, you bash my toy truck. All I gotta say is, when I take that into a mud-hole, and have fun for 8 hours, while your playing some game, doing the same thing. I'm gonna come home, with a brown grin, self satisfyed, a inch of mud on my truck, a bigger mud-hole than before I arrived, and friends who can barely rember how much fun we had. My truck sucks. Yup. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

this is what needs to happen to the execs that fired the 80-100 employees they need to squeal!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zahv-KKXw88&mode=related&search=

That sucks they lost their jobs!
Hope this cheers up the fired employees, If there are any sony employees out there, watching this.picture a higher up who fired you.squealing!

Lets see. 100 people x 50,000 a year, about 5 million dollars.

Just normal business practice. If you are going towards a loss, you gotta cut costs, and try to go back towards profitability.

kwaad i wipe my @ss with trucks like that..and boy does my @ss hurt!!

btw i only make fun of you since your such a high roller wit your ps3 and all(ROFL) ..doin big thangs YA HEAAARD!

MynameisGARY