By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - England 2-0 U.S.A

Goals: John Terry 38 mins / Stephen Gerrard 59 mins

Good game, we won fairly comfortably, took us a while to get going, but once we did we outclassed the average american side and scored two good goals, hopefully we can use this to build up momentum for the world cup qualifiers. 

Around the Network

only 2-0?? tssk we would have slaughtered them :P

We needed to slaughter a team like USA, it was not a great/momorable match.

highwaystar101 said:
We needed to slaughter a team like USA, it was not a great/momorable match.

I have kind of lost interest with international matches, the standard is best in the champions league, not internationals, FF X is far more entertaining, and I never really bother with them any more

The England team is such a shambles.

Fabio Capello should F-off

David Beckham should F-off

Wayne Rooney needs to get his tossin form back

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I think you just listed the amount of people in America that care.

We need to get Beckham out the team (he's too old and crap), who are we gonna rely on when he's gone? Shaun Wright Phillips, David Bentley, Aaron Lennon... Whoever, just get them in before it's too late.

Also, we need much much more Gabriel Agbonlahor, Nigel Reo-Coker and Ashley Young, Scott Carson and so on. BTW if you can't tell I'm a villa fan.

Come on it is not a big thing England beating USA at football, i mean come on they are crap at it in comparisen to the british who live football. I mean is like England vs USA at American football, we all know that England will lose

No Donovan and Altidore = lame.

^ Yeah, Landon Donovan is a very admirable player. Where's he gone now?