By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1UP Review --- Ninja Gaiden 2 --- **B-**

ChronotriggerJM said:
Meh like MOST action games it's either love it or hate it, it sucks because it's an exclusive titles, but those aren't bad scores, it'll probably average higher than heavenly sword, and I ADORE that game :P So if your a fan of the series I'm sure it'll be fine. Sad that it's lower rated than the PS3 port, and even more so for Itagati's behalf, but shit happens lol.

The game will sell a lot more than Ninja Gaiden Sigma did, so I think Itagaki won't be sad at least in that sense (comparing to NG, we'll see)... IMO, in this gen there have been numerous examples of how crappy game reviewers are. I wouldn't recommend anyone base their happiness on reviewers' opinions.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Sounds like it's too early to pass judgment on NG2 until it actually hits shelves and we see first week sales. Critical acclaim, or lack of, does not always drive sales and the game may end up doing well.

NG definitely has its own niche though, and based upon the reviews, it sounds like this chapter brings little new to the table beyond a new adventure.

I was hoping NG2 would be the first new release I'd pick up for the 360 this year. There have been absolutely no new games on the platform that have appealed to me in over six months now (bought GTAIV for the PS3).

darthdevidem01,
this is a stupid post!

1up:
Ninja Gaiden Black - A+
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - A-

Gamespot:
Ninja Gaiden Black - 9.4/10
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - 9.0/10

Are you going to compare RE5 PS3 with RE5 XBOX 360 or with RE4 Gamecube?

"I personally felt NGS was the most boring game ever!"
This was funny!

80% oh man what a PoS game... are you kidding me thats a fine score why you make such a big deal about it?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

BCNR34 said:
ninja gaiden sigma 2 this fall on the PS3 confirmed.

I really do not understand how you come to that conclusion??

Around the Network

I just find it ironic how itigaki or whatever hates on every game or developer he can for not innovating and his game manages to get some not so awesome scores. They arent bad scores but if you're gonna talk the talk you gotta walk the walk.

dabaus513 said:
I just find it ironic how itigaki or whatever hates on every game or developer he can for not innovating and his game manages to get some not so awesome scores. They arent bad scores but if you're gonna talk the talk you gotta walk the walk.
He's an elitist asshole that probably makes enemies out of most of his coworkers. I hate the man but love his games. He's one hell of a developer.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@ColonelStubbs

You bet

@BraYAnA

It is NOT a stupid post....

as for NGS being boring...the game has no story....I don't even know why I'm doing the in the (I mean WHY?) damn thing...it was just bland

@Onyxmeth

Lets keep it to 1 GENERATION...

No last-gen versus this-gen n stuff like that..
Other posters who do not read should NOTE

I never said the game was BAD in any of my posts on this thread

thats what bores me to death..thats what made me go to sleep

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

OH NO AN ABOVE-AVERAGE SCORE AAAAH. I think everyone knows what to expect from NG2 before you even play it, for better or for worse.

Until they bring back the REAL NG story, fuck Team Ninja anyway.

@Ghaleon

why what did they do to the story??

There's no way they could make it even more crappy n send me into a coma!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey