By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Married to a wall... WHAT!?

source telegraph.co.uk

Woman 'married' to Berlin Wall for 29 years

A woman with a bizarre fetish for inaninimate objects has revealed she has been married to the Berlin Wall for 29 years.

Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer, 54, whose surname means Berlin Wall in German, wed the concrete structure in 1979 after being diagnosed with a condition called Objectum-Sexuality.

Mrs Berliner-Mauer, whose fetish is said to have its roots in childhood, claimed she fell in love with the structure when she first saw it on television when she was seven.

She began collecting "his" pictures and saving up for visits. On her sixth trip in 1979 they tied the knot before a handful of guests.

While she remains a virgin with humans, she insists she has a full, loving relationship with the wall.

Mrs Berliner-Mauer, who lives in Liden, northern Sweden, said: "I find long, slim things with horizontal lines very sexy.

"The Great Wall of China's attractive, but he’s too thick – my husband is sexier."

While the rest of mankind rejoiced when the Wall, erected by the Soviets in 1961 to halt an exodus from East to West Berlin, was largely torn down in 1989, its "wife" was horrified.

She's never been back and now keeps models depicting "his" former glory.

She said: “What they did was awful. They mutilated my husband."

She is said to have shifted her affections to a nearby garden fence.

Objectum-Sexual or objectophilia is feelings of love, attraction, arousal, and commitment for a particular object.

The mere thought of a relationship with an actual human being seems ludicrous.

What did I learn today? The Great Wall of China's too thick to ****.

Around the Network

Look at all the people stepping all over her... husband.

'tha hell?

OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD This woman needs help, quick

Galaki said:

Look at all the people stepping all over her... husband.

nah. it's just different way of " having fun"

Around the Network

So is she classed as a widow now?

TWRoO said:
So is she classed as a widow now?

I dunno. But I suspected that she's stretched enough for The Great Wall of China after so many years....

wow she needs to get laid...real bad.

only dick can save her now.

Wasnt the Berlin wall destroyed?

At least she can attend self help groups with other bereaved widows.

'my husband was killed by a load of drunks outside his local pub'

'my husband was smashed to shit by a load of angry Germans'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Is this serious? I mean did the telegraph accidentally re-post an Onion article?

To Each Man, Responsibility