By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you hoping Nintendo will announce at E3?

Tokoro said:

Have you never played the SNES version of Earthbound? shoot ; ; I guess it's not that well known.

I'm sure you'd love it, I'm genuinely surprised when someone says they don't like it.

I like Mother 2 more than 3, and both more than 1^^;; it might change if I got Mother 3 in english though, (probably not due to growing up on Earthbound ; ;) lol

I haven't...I don't have a SNES, it isn't on the VC and I don't do ROMs >_>

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Ah, the rom thing is very respectable^^; I'm saddened by your SNES fact though ; ; lol^^ I heard it's supposed to be coming to the VC soon. That'll be cool^^

Oh, I wouldn't mind seeing another game along the lines of Luigi's Manion too, that'd be pretty cool.

ororor, Elite Beat Agents 2! oh man, that'd be epic.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

-pikmin 3
-animal crossings
-Excite Truck 2 (liked the first one!)
-Luigi's Mansion 2
-Princess Zelda's own game
(NOT LINK!!) :)
-game starring Pit from Brawl
-Starfox
-New Zelda or Mario

-electroplankton 2
-NSMB 2
-New Zelda

And i think they are making a mother game or something

im sure they would have released it on the VC already

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

aiden.cronus said:
-pikmin 3
-animal crossings
-Excite Truck 2 (liked the first one!)
-Luigi's Mansion 2
-Princess Zelda's own game
(NOT LINK!!) :)
-game starring Pit from Brawl
-Starfox
-New Zelda or Mario

-electroplankton 2
-NSMB 2
-New Zelda

And i think they are making a mother game or something

im sure they would have released it on the VC already

Don't be getting my hopes up ; ; lol^^

Kid Icarus would be cool, never played the first one, and the Electroplankton, thing the first was fun^^

I'd love a new zelda for the DS, one that's more along the lines of Minish Cap, 2D and whatnot.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

i just want some info on disaster day of crisis

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Pikmin 3, new Ip's and a storage solution - i'd also like to see thwe introduction of a wireless gamecube controller and a relaunched Gamecube Collectors series where they range at £19.99 and the best are launched for these new gamers that may have missed out and are too uneducated to shop around for Gamecube games.

Star Fox, F-Zero and Zelda. That's what I really want at the moment. I wouldn't complain about Kid Icarus or Pikmin 3, either.

Me said:
Pikmin 3, new Ip's and a storage solution - i'd also like to see thwe introduction of a wireless gamecube controller and a relaunched Gamecube Collectors series where they range at £19.99 and the best are launched for these new gamers that may have missed out and are too uneducated to shop around for Gamecube games.

I agree with the storage solution. This is really a necessary thing. (I already needed to delete some channels ...)

I also hope that they will announce something, which surprises me. Something we can't even imagine yet.

of course ZELDA and if there's still hope for a Prince of Persia for the Wii celshaded of course.

An announcement of the exact number of these threads that have been made since the beginning of the year....

.. and animal crossing....