By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers.com lies again!

Mummelmann said:
I don't care all that much about this particular incident, but when all the latest idiocy is summed up, Gametrailers are really starting to look rather bad and unproffessional imo.

they are but theyre video reviews rock

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Why would people even bother with those video's? In my mind, the reason I visit it, is to look at pretty gametrailers. And it got me to screwattack, what more could I want?

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Grid: they fu**d up, but probably not on porpouse, imagine this: you are lying and passing a video of ps3 for 360 knowingly.. you'd check right?? besides, that is the only part of the video where 360 graphics are less crappy.
they take down the video.... THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER THEIR LIE BECAUSE THEY WERE CAUGHT REDHANDED!!!!! of course they should just leave it right??
Also, people who don't know anything about web developing or coding shouldn't jump into conclusions, PhalanxCO is right, IP, account or cookie, that's it, and they all have flaws cookies at least let everyone vote (with IP it be just as easy to cheat, just a little disconnect and reconnect if you have a dynamic IP)
Gametrailers is a good site, it is sometimes a little biased, but then again, EVERY review out there is!!every reviewer is biased, no exceptions.
Gametrailers provide great HD content, and do it for free (that crap is haaaaard on the servers), stop bitching all the time, before they close down like stage6, then it'll be: back to watching video game videos on youtube

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

Esmoreit said:
Why would people even bother with those video's? In my mind, the reason I visit it, is to look at pretty gametrailers. And it got me to screwattack, what more could I want?

screwattack is really awesome

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"