By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RPG Announced for 360/PC - "Venetica"

MORE WRPGs on 360!!!! Please....
And, yeah I'm jealous of PC users (mine can run POORLY Titan Quest and Loki, but Loki was an average game)
Thank God, Sacred 2 is also coming and I'm waiting some time for a Witcher announcement...

Around the Network
Jessman said:
Not a huge fan of RPG's myself, but it's nice the 360 is getting a heap of RPG's in the near future.

I am actually looking foward to Operation: Darkness

I hope they fix the camera problem that demo had.  It was one of my most anticipated games of the year... but that camera just ruined the expierence for me.

This game...  I'll have to see more about it later.  Never heard of Deck, the concept sounds interesting enough... it's the usual "Stop this bad guy from destroying the world chosen one!" but it's a new form of said story.

Have to see what the gameplay is like.

rocketpig said:
I saw this on Kotaku and passed right over it, thinking it was a Wii game.

Ouch.

I did the exact same thing.  Looks like girl fable in a way.  Fable 1 that is. 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

5 exclusive JRPG's on the 360. Mass Effect series console exclusive to the 360. Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscover due out on the 360 next year. Fable 2 out in October this year. 360 is doing well in RPG's. Despite the PS3 just having FF XIII on the way. FF series is over rated? More games are better right?

BTW I have never played FF series before but the 360 games look good with the WRPG's and JRPG's already out and on the way.

Rock_on_2008 said:
5 exclusive JRPG's on the 360. Mass Effect series console exclusive to the 360. Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscover due out on the 360 next year. Fable 2 out in October this year. 360 is doing well in RPG's. Despite the PS3 just having FF XIII on the way. FF series is over rated? More games are better right?

BTW I have never played FF series before but the 360 games look good with the WRPG's and JRPG's already out and on the way.

Just a small correction...  Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery (as well as The Last Remnant) are coming out this year on 360.