By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HAZE will not drop much in sales next week.

with the poor reviews everybody thinks haze sales will drop like an anchor next week. this week it sold 76k in 2 days, why would it sell less over the next seven after it was so hyped and they are advertising the hech out of it on tv. anyway i wouldn't be surprised if it dropped but i see it falling in 2 weeks and obviously talking about the europe\others chart

Around the Network

Yes it will... wanna bet?

Where did this come from?

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

it will be lucky if it sells 30k next week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

you guys will all be wrong

Around the Network

Dude... dont try to justify your purchase.

A crap game is a crap game everywhere.

lol...lets hope it doesn't cause it sucks. The demo was enough for me. Hopefully Europeans smarten up and buy condemned 2 instead

segajon said:
you guys will all be wrong

sorry but this game wont have good word of mouth thats why

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

He has good reason to believe it will do well. It's only been out for 2 days, and it's been incredibly hyped, with good marketing to boot. Europe has a lot of casuals of every kind, and they'll eat Haze up. It might drop hard in North America (see Lair) but hey, it could budge to a million.

yeah what montana said.