By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Developing “Transformer” Controller

Imagine if could turn into a toaster... or another PS3....

Around the Network

something tells me with all the blunders sony has made this generation, they aren't going to just release a controller that only works ok. Really, if "works perfect for fps games" equals switching around the dpad and analog stick, colour me unimpressed. 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

It's ROB the robot, all over again.

=p That's cool.

I've already bought 4 sixaxis controllers before the dualshock 3 was announced, and intend to buy 4 ds3 soon. Don't bring out another controller so soon

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

8 controllers? seriously. i only have 1 dualshock 3. like, u really shouldnt have bought those other controllers. u could have bought a second ps3. well if u buy another 4 controllers, which are dualshock 3.

I think it might be best to remove the pictures from the original post since most people will think the actual controller will look like that.

Paid by the alliance
to slay all the giants.

Interesting concept , not a Wii mote killer though.

solojohlo said:
I've already bought 4 sixaxis controllers before the dualshock 3 was announced, and intend to buy 4 ds3 soon. Don't bring out another controller so soon

Only 7 can connect at the same time

OT: I want to know more about this before I decide, but if it has better analogue sticks for FPSs, or something where you can transform it into a lightgun (or a lightsaber....), then it would be a very good idea, taking the best of both worlds, allowing the wii-waggling and traditional gameplay

cool