By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero 3, do i go PS3 or Wii?

Hey peeps, im gonna get GH3 next week, should i get the PS3 or Wii version, i have both consoles.-

Around the Network

PS3, the wii version was screwed up. I believe there isn't stereo in it just mono.The ps3 version also has DLC.

Depends on if you want DLC or not.

Sadly the PS3. If you have the option, go for that, the Wii version doesn't stack up. Plus it's got enough sales to miss out on one.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

If you want DLC, go PS3. On the other hand if you don't think you'll use DLC, then go Wii for the noises coming from the guitar :P.

Oh you should also look at some videos of both, see if there are any visual differences that would be a deal breaker for you.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
PS3, the wii version was screwed up. I believe there isn't stereo in it just mono.The ps3 version also has DLC.

They fixed the problem and made new Cd so the Wii version I say is the best. The Wiimote make some niose when you mess up and it also has rumble so it make it completely differnt in that aspect. The only thing that the Wii version does not have is downloadbly songs. Other then that it is the best choice to get in my eyes    

is it true you can get Oasis songs?

Ps3.. it runs way smoother. Its a lot more accurate when you hit notes.
The wii one is just harder for me, and its the version I own :((

Yes you can DL some oasis songs for the Ps3. (i think its one though... if its an oasis pack then its three)

PS3 = download content
Wii = rumbling/noisy guitar

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089