By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly Sword Sequel Not Happening

i thought ninja theory weren't doing hs2, but because sony own the ip, they are getting somebody else to make it.

Around the Network

not too surprised some how.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Ninja Theory doesn't own the IP.

Therefore, Ninja Theory may not be doing the next game, but some other developer probably is. It's a million seller, it has a strong userbase.

Rumor has it that HS2 is in production by ready at dawn at the moment .

HS is sony's IP and they didn't want ninja theory to make the next one.they gave the IP to another dev team.

well just cause ninja theory arent gonna make it doesnt mean it wont happen at all

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:

HS is sony's IP and they didn't want ninja theory to make the next one.they gave the IP to another dev team.

Ready at Dawn did say that they were doing bigger games, not portables anymore...

And since Sony's shown them some love (God of War, Daxter), they're probably working on HS2.  They do really good with Sony IPs and don't fuck them up.  I hope that they are doing it, because they do good work on games.

This was a good game 2

DMeisterJ said:
SpartanFX said:

Ready at Dawn did say that they were doing bigger games, not portables anymore...

And since Sony's shown them some love (God of War, Daxter), they're probably working on HS2.  They do really good with Sony IPs and don't fuck them up.  I hope that they are doing it, because they do good work on games.

they made GOW on psp?that was a really great game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

DMeisterJ said:
SpartanFX said:

And since Sony's shown them some love (God of War, Daxter), they're probably working on HS2. They do really good with Sony IPs and don't fuck them up. I hope that they are doing it, because they do good work on games.

yea it was on one of the magazines that said HS2 is in fact in production and the next news was Ready at dawn is working on a big PS3 game .

Ninja theory was not efficient ,,,they worked on this game for 3-4 years and the game was 8 hours long(brilliant game non the less),,so it's natural that Sony would look for another dev team. 

jerseyboy609 said:
This was a good game 2

yea but it was short

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732