By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We have a VG Chartz GAME DATABASE !!

this is best feature untill now

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

great stuff!

I've made some edits to advance wars DS (330k sales... how disappointing)

Fantastic idea, this will give me something to do while I'm bored =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

now done Animal Crossing.

I swear, I'm going to get addicted to this feature unless someone stops me!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I have only updated Banjo kazooie, and posted som ein game graphics/w cover art, when I get mor etime I will update more. PS This section will be nice once finished.
The mods definately have a good idea. Instead of them doing all the work/updates, they get us to do it for them, and we as gamers can have fun in the process.

I've just done WipEout Fusion, as it was one of the first games I got for PS2, and noticed there is no way to say that it was not released in Japn, because as far as I'm aware it wasn't.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Around the Network

ARGGGHHH, so Kwaad would get to edit pages before I do?

maybe ill be able to help one day, though I have a question for ioi. How accurate is the data and why are things doubled? PGR3 (360) is listed at 980k in one shot and something incredibly low in the other, kameo is listed at 300k (thought it was a bit more) and ninety nine nights is also listed twice..

Dead or alive 4 is listed at under 500k even though I recall someone official saying it 'shipped' a million.. and viva pinata also seems a bit lower then I would have expected considering it released in japan and europe as well.

Not nit picking, but im just wondering how incomplete or final the data is, if I ever get over 200 post ill be happy to throw in some boxarts and such.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

ioi said:
Exactly, we want you guys to feel part of all this and make your mark

which is why im trying to get to 200 ...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

cool I'll help out with this once my post count increases.

Too many games. I have been updating the Box Art and Publishing Info/Release dates of anything that goes on the first page the whole day, and different ones keep coming up. I am so tired.