By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NO AFRIKA For Europe --- WHY SONY WHY!!

I would imagine that the PS3's success in Europe would made it more likely to be released there. It's robably the only market where the game actually would succeed.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

@pooperscooper

watch the documentary where it shows a woman saved a lion when it was cub & then had to give it to a zoo

10 years later they let her into its cage in the zoo & the lion HUGGED Her!! (it remembered her even though 10 years had passed)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

what a f**king dumb move. Why not just release it in EU and make $$$$$$

darthdevidem01 said:
@pooperscooper

watch the documentary where it shows a woman saved a lion when it was cub & then had to give it to a zoo

10 years later they let her into its cage in the zoo & the lion HUGGED Her!! (it remembered her even though 10 years had passed)

two murderous lions killing 130 people (may have been more we didn't find) cancels that story out and 10 others just like it.

Why get upset over a game that nobody seems to know anything about....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@PooperScooper

why do you think they carried out the murder though..??

Humans probably aggravating them on going on their land....if we KILLED so many lions as a mere sport then why can they not retaliate if we encroach upon their territory

While it's true that Europe has the biggest fanbase of Sony, that's also the reason why Sony thinks it can slack there. We all know Sony now, they even said it didn't matter Europe got the PS3 last and was the most expensive, as (their words) "people will buy it anyway".

Since Europe has been the "homefront" of Sony, Europe gets screwed in the ass all the time.

EDIT: this is not meant to diss Sony, as Nintendo is also doing this. It just sucks to be European (or Australian) when it comes to console gaming.

darthdevidem01 said:
@PooperScooper

why do you think they carried out the murder though..??

Humans probably aggravating them on going on their land....if we KILLED so many lions as a mere sport then why can they not retaliate if we encroach upon their territory

Poppycock.

@chrizum

well you can't say that....

as we got GT 5 before anyone else...we are getting PLAY TV before anyone else and so on

I don't want to sound stupid or anything, but what is the point of this game? Do you just mooch around and look at semi realistic animals(yawn) or do you get to beat down on poachers(yay!)?