By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia Subbed Trailer(KICK Soriku's ASS version!!!)

Finally, a RPG for Wii.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Animu kawaiii!! ~~~~desu desu

Soriku said:
Is there a VLC version of the trailer? My school laptop block YouTube :(
The same one as yours. Try this http://keepvid.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1racHvZXKS0

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Shameless said:
Animu kawaiii!! ~~~~desu desu

Nice to see the subtitles desu. 

all interesting... when is this getting released in japan??? i hope t has some good sales so they can announce it in europe and the u.s.

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

It was allready announced for NA and (not sure) Europe.
It even was on Nintendo Power cover, back in february I think.

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

Excellent it is all coming together very nicely.I hope this becomes the best selling tales of game. Glade to hear both characters will be uber powerful and useable.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Soriku said:
youjiro said:
all interesting... when is this getting released in japan??? i hope t has some good sales so they can announce it in europe and the u.s.

6/26 in Japan. And there is already a US version of this game being made, and likely a European one.

Btw, lol Emil is pissed. How he'll kill Lloyd is beyond me :P He'd have to be uber superpowered. Lloyd is crazy strong.

Just to let you know, I bought Tales of Symphonia to give it another try thanks your constant ranting and raving about the game. So, I guess your posting was heard and I followed through.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
youjiro said:

6/26 in Japan. And there is already a US version of this game being made, and likely a European one
 Meh, it probably isn't likely, but I do hope they keep the Japanese audio track (and includes subtitle). Kugimiya Rie is voicing main girl. :(

Otherwise, the trailer is very good.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
Soriku said:
youjiro said:

6/26 in Japan. And there is already a US version of this game being made, and likely a European one.

Btw, lol Emil is pissed. How he'll kill Lloyd is beyond me :P He'd have to be uber superpowered. Lloyd is crazy strong.

Just to let you know, I bought Tales of Symphonia to give it another try thanks your constant ranting and raving about the game. So, I guess your posting was heard and I followed through.

Good. ToS is a good game ^_^

Congrats on the purchase.  It's an okay game if you can tolerate its faults.  ^_^