By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Afrika teaser website launched

PooperScooper said:

when I first saw this game for some reason I thought this would be exactly like Pokemon Snap.....

If the game revolves around taking pictures, then I will retract my statement of it being unique.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
PooperScooper said:
tombi123 said:
Is Pokemon Snap any good...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

think of time crisis but instead of shooting bad guys with guns youre shooting pokemon with a camera....

LOL

Actually Pokemon Snap was an amazing game, unlocking the Mew level was hard as heck but worth it. The game was totally fun.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
tombi123 said:
PooperScooper said:
tombi123 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

think of time crisis but instead of shooting bad guys with guns youre shooting pokemon with a camera....

LOL

Actually Pokemon Snap was an amazing game, unlocking the Mew level was hard as heck but worth it. The game was totally fun.

=p  You really have a bad taste...

I loved pokemon snap...

Anyways! Afrika looked cool, but the graphics don't look as amazing as they once did. I hope they've updated them. And yeah, of course, some actual gameplay details would be nice.

Also, why no European release? :(

Afrika does look pretty interesting, its a shame we've not heard anything recently. Hopefully this will bring about some new information soon.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
tombi123 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Good!  Glad we agree that it's awesome

If Africa is like PKMN Snap, but with real African wildlife, it could be great. 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."