By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Dragon Quest Swords Pre-orders Japan

http://ristretto.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-483.html

Dragon Quest Swords (Wii) 250,000 pre-orders in Japan expected to go higher.

It's a Wonderful World (DS) 200,000 pre-orders. 

Around the Network

i want to know when It's a Wonderful World comes out in the US...it looks so fun.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

sounds good.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Wow thats it? Well its not the next game in the series its a spin-off. I expect DQIX to get around 1 million preorders. Whats a Wonderful World?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
Wow thats it? Well its not the next game in the series its a spin-off. I expect DQIX to get around 1 million preorders. Whats a Wonderful World?

You expect 40% of Wii owners to pre-order a game over a month ahead?

Around the Network

no he talks about DQIX.

I think 250k preorders is already a clear indicator to overall sales of over a million japan-only, and this would already be great for Swords I think.

And as FishyJoe stated, people have still plenty of time to preorder it.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Ok, my mistake.

I think it's pretty good to get 10% of all Wii owners to pre-order a game a month ahead of release.

It's a Wonderful World is an awesome and unique looking RPG for the DS. It's made by the dudes who made Kingdom Hearts, but it's a darker story. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_A_Wonderful_World_%28game%29

roadkillers said:

why do we have a biased moderator here?

he clearly is anti-nintendo. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

250,000 doesn't ensure that the game will pass 1 Million but it certainly demonstrates the game will probably turn a profit on Japaneese sales alone.