By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games has the best and most memorables quotes ever?

Agents! Are! GO!! :3 lol ~EBA

Say, "Fuzzy Pickles" ~Earthbound

Not really a quote, but still awesome. Trout Pudding, need I say more :3

Edit: someone beat me to the EBA one ; ;

I'll just do this one. OSU! :3 (Ouendan)

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

Owwwww! - Mortal Kombat

boomshakalaka! - NBA JAM

Detràs de ti, imbecil! (RE4)

You've got an enemy on your tail! (Lylat wars)
You're becoming more and more like your father (Lylat wars)

So many good ones throughout the ages :D This gen's not doing do bad either ^^

Heavenly Sword:
"I'm going to hit you in your weak spots for MASSIVE DAMAGE!"
"Monkey Peaches!"

Some Memorable lines from Uncharted as well :P
"Hold on Drake, something about this feels kinda Hinky"
"... Hinky?"
"What's the matter, you act as if you've never seen a German U-Boat in the middle of the jungle before"

Ratchet and Clank Futures:
*hand gesture* "Stunderwear!"

Portal.
"You will be baked, and then there will be cake"
"Are you still there?"

All the Announcer lines in Unreal Tournament ANYTHING. No one I know can resist quoting those at times XD
"UN-STOPPABLE"
"GOD-LIKE"
"MULTI-KILL"
"RRRRRRAMPAGE"

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

wuts so funni bout that do a barrel roll thing? its so simple. i subconsciencly ignored it as much as the other quotes stated in the game. meh. its also been drastically over used. its like when u go out to the store n u buy one of those shirts with a funny quote. even if its hilarious. give it a few days and the funny words slowly become dull boring printed letters and thats it

how about in mario 64

dear mario please come to the castle i baked a cake for u. urs truly princess toadstool. is that one classic? i mean ppl joke around saying: the cake is a lie and stuff. i dunno. w/e

now lets see.... oo yeah, u cant beat the one that says: were sorry but ur pricness is in another castle. something like that. yeah i forgot exactly. how bad....

Around the Network

Rock and Roll Racing :
Let the Carnage Begin !!!

i dunno. rock and roll racing.... isnt that an obscure racer on the SNES? i mean why, wen u have super mario kart? yeaaaa SUPER MARIO KART. that was an awesome game. too bad theres no classic quotes in that game. or is there? i dunno

Link on a roll:
"Yeha!!"
"Egghh!"
"AAAIGT!"

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Hmm in H2 when you'd get like a 30 spree or something like that. It'd go like Unfricking believable. Always a good one.

SPOILER WARNING

Half-Life 1

"Hey, catch me later, I'll buy you a beer!" ~ Random Security Guard

Half-Life 2

""Dr. Freeman, you really shouldn't be out there. At the moment of synapse as I teleport, this chamber will be bathed in deadly particles that have yet to be named by human science. Perhaps when I'll have the leisure to do the work myself, I'll name one of them after you. That way you won't be completely forgotten! When the singularity collapses, I'll be far away from here; in another universe, as a matter of fact. You, on the other hand, will be destroyed in every way it is possible to be destroyed and even in some which are essentially impossible!" ~ Dr. Wallace Breen (shortly before death)

Just one from each of those awesome games.

Also, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

"It's been a while, boy. You have done well to sneak into my fortress and wriggle your way all the way up here. I suppose the least I can do is commend you for your reckless courage. My name is Ganondorf... And I am the master of Forsaken Fortress." ~ Ganondorf

"Go back to the world below, and tell that to the pathetic fools who made this blade! Its power is gone, and its edges are dull!" ~ Ganondorf

"Wait! Do not be hasty, boy... I can see this girl's dreams... Oceans... Oceans... Oceans... Oceans... Oceans as far as the eye can see. They are vast seas... None can swim across them... They yield no fish to catch... What did the King of Hyrule say? ...That the gods sealed Hyrule away? And they left behind people who would one day awaken Hyrule?! How ridiculous... So many pathetic creatures, scattered across a handful of islands, drifting on this sea like fallen leaves on a forgotten pool... What can they possibly hope to achieve? Don't you see? All of you... Your gods destroyed you! I have been waiting for you, boy. For one like you... Yes... For the hero. Do not betray my expectations." ~ Ganondorf

"My country lay within a vast desert, when the sun rose into the sky a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!"~ Ganondorf, shortly before death

"He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted... That is what you said, is it not, Ganondorf? Gods of the Triforce! Hear that which I desire! Hope! I desire hope for these children! Give them a future! Wash away this ancient land of Hyrule! Let a ray of hope shine on the future of the world!!! And let our destinies finally be fulfilled... Ganondorf! May you drown with Hyrule!!!" ~ King of Hyrule, touching the Triforce and making his wish

"This is foolishness... A future...for you? Very well, then... Allow me to show you... Your future... Yes... Allow me to show you... Just what hope you have...See how much your precious Triforce is worth!"~ Ganondorf, before beginning final battle

"The wind... it is blowing..." ~ Ganondorf, last words

And Portal too

"Unbelievable! You, [Subject name Here] must be the pride of [Subject Hometown Here]!" ~ GLaDOS

"The Device has been modified so that it can now manufacture two linked portals at once. As part of an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact: The Device is now more valuable than the organs and combined incomes of everyone in [subject hometown here]." ~GLaDOS

"The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it." ~ GLaDOS

"Congratulations. The test is now over. All Aperture technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. Rest assured that there is absolutely no chance of a dangerous equipment malfunction prior to your victory candescence. Thank you for participating in this Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment activity. Goodbye." ~ GLaDOS, as you slide into a firey pit and about to die

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like *deep, odd voice* "NO WAY!" and then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you"? That was great!" ~ GLaDOS later after you escape firey pit

"I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. "Shall not be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too." ~ GLaDOS during final battle, shortly before death

Anyway, best games ever :P

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker