By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why TheSource rules so much?

TalonMan said:
Fernando said:
I think that his kickassnes comes from his afro.

See, and all this time I thought it was his 'stache that was responsible for channelling all of the kickassness...

...I mean, it works for Mario - why not TheSource?!?!?!? :P

Fro+stache=the power of Grayskull.

Need some proof?

http://www.nerfect.com/kaplanbday/gabeparty.jpg

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

I will ask the audience to give a stand up applause for the source:

Claps claps...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Not even infinite years of praising can not even BEGIN starting to begin to reveal how awesome he is.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

haha... nice picture quigontcb.

We need a few words from TheSource...

=p

Around the Network

Let's revive this thread... TheSource deserves a lot more comments.

I wonder if his genital region looks like the top of his head....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

wow, I have seen this much ________, ever since ________, it makes me feel all ____________ inside.

Feel free to fill in the blanks

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
wow, I have seen this much Creme eggs, ever since Easter, it makes me feel all Creamy inside.

?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
kingofwale said:
wow, I have seen this much Creme eggs, ever since Easter, it makes me feel all Creamy inside.

?

I shall post two extreme version of this... so people can laugh at them.

1... wow, I have seen this much loving, ever since the good old days, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

2.. wow, I have seen this much rear-sucking, ever since last Fox news report I saw on Republican Party, it makes me feel all puking inside.

feel free to come up with your own 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)