By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you expect from E3?(Playstation 3)

Of course, but I am not expecting Final Fantasy XIII this year, though I am playing Final fantasy X at the moment, and absolutely loving it

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Of course, but I am not expecting Final Fantasy XIII this year, though I am playing Final fantasy X at the moment, and absolutely loving it

I know.Im thinking 09 is when it will actually come out. PS: I probably beat X about 7 times,great game.

FFXIII gameplay would be nice

''Hadouken!''

@ Ajax, or just some in game footage. I am not sure what combat system I would prefer, I did really like 12's but X's is also really good, definitely not too slow

in game footage or some battle footage would be nice, as long as it's more than some CG scenes.. it will probably be FFXIII's last E3 before it's release so they should at least show something significant.. but Square might not have it ready before the Tokyo Game show..

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

So to speak in the context of the first post: Why do people name FFXIII? FFXIII isn't even a Sony publishment nor development, so S.E. is the one to show it. In general I hope White Knight Chronicles will show to be finished, we'll get finally dates for Disgaea 3, Eternal Sonata, Little Big Planet and Valkyrie Chronicles, plus a bunch of new exciting new releases. More about Uncharted 2, I hope for a Jak & Daxter PS3 announcement, Ratchet & Clank, and lets hope Square Enix will finally announce where Star Ocean IV is hitting to... but I've got the feeling we won't here about that until the TGS.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

@ onna, I like your announcements, but I still think Sony is going to remind everyone that XIII is only coming to PS3, and how good it is going to look

Jak 4 will be released in 2009. Resident Evil 5 in 2009. SOCOM 4 in 2009.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Jak 4 will be released in 2009. Resident Evil 5 in 2009. SOCOM 4 in 2009.

Jak 4 will be 2010, Uncharted 2 is 2009

GOD OF WAR 3 for the PS3 anybody?