By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This game is ridiculously easy. I'm getting pretty buzzed (7-8 shots now) and I'm on my third beer and I'm running through the game.

If I tried this in Halo, I would last about 2 minutes. If I tried this in CoD4, I would last about 30 seconds. If I tried this in Half-Life, I would die the moment I moved.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Online portion is off the CHAIN! But it disconnects while playing.Hopefully they'll be sending a patch soon.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Huh. Sounds fun, but I doubt it's as fun as drunk Wii Fit. The balance games get reeeeeally fun. I hope some day the cops make people play Wii Fit to see how drunk they are.

FailureIsNotAnOption said:
Online portion is off the CHAIN! But it disconnects while playing.Hopefully they'll be sending a patch soon.

I haven't done online yet but I have a hard time seeing it top Halo 3 in co-op and CoD4 in online battle. The game mechanics just aren't there to compete with either of them.

First off, the vehicle mechanics are terrible. Whoever thought it was a good idea to put the gas/brake on the R1/L1 buttons instead of the actual triggers on the controller needs a tar an' feather, 18th century style. Absolutely stupid. Second off, nothing in the game (other than Nectar) is interesting whatsoever. To boot, whatever this game does well, Halo does better. It's sad.

I think this will teach developers one lesson:

Don't underestimate Bungie. Don't try to compete with them on their turf. If you want to make an FPS, steer clear of run-n-gun play. You'll lose. They're good at what they do. Leave them be.

I have been hating on Halo lately but games like this give me a new appreciation for just how good it is. 

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Huh. Sounds fun, but I doubt it's as fun as drunk Wii Fit. The balance games get reeeeeally fun. I hope some day the cops make people play Wii Fit to see how drunk they are.

ROFL, you are just crazy man and I lnove you for it.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Jaeger is'nt too bad, nice to have some beer after a shot.

I prefer Scotch myself, but whatever tickles your fancy. :P

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

vaio said:

I lnove you too man.

vaio said:

I lnove you too man.

ROFL again, Too drunk to spell right I guess, I meant (and I know you understood this) I love you man.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

vaio said:
vaio said:

I lnove you too man.

ROFL again, Too drunk to spell right I guess, I meant (and I know you understood this) I love you man.

Aww you're so cute when you type drunk.

Let's just derail rocketpig's thread and start typing pillowtalk, shnookums.

I'm remembering my promise to Moreno! BOOSH!

Seriously, this game is ridiculously easy. I'm playing it on normal, I'm ten shots deep, and I haven't died in three hours now. Not once. And trust me, at this point, I ain't trying.

The best part is that the AI is so fucking stupid that even a drunken Rocketpig can rush them, strafe around, and kill them before they even move. Brilliant. I'm going to have to play through some of this again while sober just for laughs.

The best is the "Sit down, spot, PLAY DEAD, SPOT" part of the game. You can fall over dead with the push of a button and everyone leaves you alone. You get a nice view of the sky, enough time to do another shot, and then you get up to find that everyone is dead. Apparently, Free Radical never thought about why other developers make ally AI so inept and instead made them all crackshots. You pretend to fall down, you lay there for a bit, and you get up to find a swath of dead Mantel soldiers.

I take back my previous comment about the AI... It wasn't only equatable to Corky from Life Goes On, it's also geared for players of that ability.

By no means am I a fiend with a dual analog control on shooters (God knows that in the depths of my heart, I despise it), but this is ridiculous. I would probably blow a .20 right now and I'm walking through this game like it's a fucking carnival and all the clowns are shooting poppers at me.