By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I tried the MP last night and was thoroughly unimpressed. There are loads of shooters that do the same things and play the same way. It felt a lot like Halo 3 without the massive community to support it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

sounds like a 10/10

the game looks good to me,but i havent played it so i think the reason of the low revies might be cause it doesnt play well(i dont know yur impressions on it i havent read your posts)

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

u know. why complain about haze? why? ok, woopteedoo if its a pile of donkey crap on the floor. there's a whole mountain of shit behind you anyways. its gone to the point, where it really doesnt matter. i mean, have u even looked at the selection of videos games out these days? have u ever gone to walmart, and looked at the ds games? i mean, holy furging poop. they're ignominious. we've gone imagine:babyz, petz:horsez 2 some cinderella crap, some singstar crap. i mean, its absolutely ridiculous. it makes me want to puke. no joke. theres so many bad games its just overwhelming. like 99.99999999% are crap. utter crap. weve got millions of sports games movie games and other pointless games like card games, and checkers games. yeah, they're fine in real life, and even on your computer for free, but when u buy them thats just sad. like no offense but get some friends. u know what i mean? but about haze. as bad is it may be there is absolutely no reason to complain when surfs up and pirates of the carribean are still sitting in video game stores, moking the classics. throw haze on top of the moutain of abysmal games and move on. metal gear solid 4 awaits.......

^Agree. This whole generation is underachieving, overall.

Around the Network
a.l.e.x00 said:
u know. why complain about haze? why? ok, woopteedoo if its a pile of donkey crap on the floor. there's a whole mountain of shit behind you anyways. its gone to the point, where it really doesnt matter. i mean, have u even looked at the selection of videos games out these days? have u ever gone to walmart, and looked at the ds games? i mean, holy furging poop. they're ignominious. we've gone imagine:babyz, petz:horsez 2 some cinderella crap, some singstar crap. i mean, its absolutely ridiculous. it makes me want to puke. no joke. theres so many bad games its just overwhelming. like 99.99999999% are crap. utter crap. weve got millions of sports games movie games and other pointless games like card games, and checkers games. yeah, they're fine in real life, and even on your computer for free, but when u buy them thats just sad. like no offense but get some friends. u know what i mean? but about haze. as bad is it may be there is absolutely no reason to complain when surfs up and pirates of the carribean are still sitting in video game stores, moking the classics. throw haze on top of the moutain of abysmal games and move on. metal gear solid 4 awaits.......

99% of games have always sucked, and a majority of the shitty games go to the market leaders.  So DS and Wii will have the most shitty games.  That doesn't mean Nintendo sucks.  That means Nintendo's winning.  It happened to the PS2 and PS1 as well.  Hell, I have "Color A Dinosaur" for the NES.  This game came out after Mario Paint on the SNES!  You can color maybe 5 dinosaurs in it.  Shit games exist on all consoles in all generations, and flock to the market leader so fast it can kill somebody who's not ready.

The difference is... those "casual" games you're not playing at all... aren't getting super-mega-hype advertising from multiple E3s.  Haze was supposed to be one of the big games.  It wasn't.  It's an embarassment to the super-mega-hype industry.  They tell you what to buy.  They're fucking wrong.  Again.  And again.  And again.

There aren't gigantic ad campaigns for Babyz or Horsez games.  Or Chess games.

And damn... complaining about a chess game is a low blow.  Chess games are out on every system known to man.  And every time it's a great game.  Because it's chess.  It's impossible to fuck up chess.  Some people don't want to have 32 pieces that their kids can lose.  Hell, I play Monopoly on my NES because I can't find all my Monopoly money.

Word up sir.

LOL thats funny. I bought a PS2 very late in its lifecycle and was dismayed by all the crap on it. I played through 2 games for it: GoW1 + GoW2. The rest was either boring and repetitive (Devil May Cry 3), utter crap (Killzone), japanese RGP (shudder), sodomized PC games like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, horror with pixelized graphics (Resident Evil4) etc. pp.

Compare this with this generation that has gems like Bioshock, Uncharted, Mass Effects, Assassin's, Call of duty4, Oblivion etc.

The full force of PC developers are now present on consoles making this without a doubt the first generation worth playing. Each to his own right

The Ghost of RubangB said:
a.l.e.x00 said:

99% of games have always sucked, and a majority of the shitty games go to the market leaders.  So DS and Wii will have the most shitty games.  That doesn't mean Nintendo sucks.  That means Nintendo's winning.  It happened to the PS2 and PS1 as well.  Hell, I have "Color A Dinosaur" for the NES.  This game came out after Mario Paint on the SNES!  You can color maybe 5 dinosaurs in it.  Shit games exist on all consoles in all generations, and flock to the market leader so fast it can kill somebody who's not ready.

The difference is... those "casual" games you're not playing at all... aren't getting super-mega-hype advertising from multiple E3s.  Haze was supposed to be one of the big games.  It wasn't.  It's an embarassment to the super-mega-hype industry.  They tell you what to buy.  They're fucking wrong.  Again.  And again.  And again.

There aren't gigantic ad campaigns for Babyz or Horsez games.  Or Chess games.

And damn... complaining about a chess game is a low blow.  Chess games are out on every system known to man.  And every time it's a great game.  Because it's chess.  It's impossible to fuck up chess.  Some people don't want to have 32 pieces that their kids can lose.  Hell, I play Monopoly on my NES because I can't find all my Monopoly money.

Word up sir.

well ya. they have. n thats wut i mean. just cuz i used the ds n wii as examples dusnt mean theyre the only ones that have loads of bullshit. i like nintendo the most, so i dont know wut ur talking about. i mean, PS2 was like the Wii with crap. xbox has crap. Dreamcast. EVERYTHING. DS has the most though. u have to admit. but damn. ps1. cdi. everything. they all have 99.9999999% crap. NOT JUST NINTENDO, so dont assume my DS/Wii examples meant i only thought nintendo had lots of crap. so because u misunderstood, by default, that erases half of your reply. now about the other galf. if casual games didnt exist, casual players would play hard core games, and they would probably enjoy themselves more. i dont care wut excuses are for these horse and baby games. i dont care if little baby fucking junior spat in mario's face, because he wanted to wipe the ass of a three-year-old kid in a baby game with the styles.

i dont care. THEY SHOULD NOT EXIST! little baby junior would have enjoyed mario more, even if at the time, he thought he wouldnt have. like i dont care if theyre not getting hyped or anything. the fact that they exist, kills me a little inside, and pisses me off, because i would love to collect all the games, but i dont cuz i dont want crap like that. UG! and thats my point about chess. THEYRE EVERYWHERE. that was also an example. card games. sports games. all the crap. damn it. make one of each, and fuck the rest. have one chess game. even if its good. u dont need a million good chess games.  u dont need a million chess games what so ever. bad. good. whatever. u dont need a million. not just chess. and damn it. stop assuming my examples are the only ones. chess symbolized all that crap like poker and stuff like that turned into games. play zelda, and do that shit in real life with friends, and get drunk. like, theyre video games damn it. they're not a virtual world. live in the real world. play games. ok. fuck.

and go buy a real monopoly and play with friends. like when ur playing monopoly on gameboy or whatever thats just sad. play zelda cuz u cant play zelda in real life. and go play monopoly with friends. find ur muni, or buy a new one i wish they didnt make a game, so that you wouldnt have an excuse to go buy another one. that pisses me off. everything pisses me off. the world misses me off. the fact that this entire post is full of gramatical errors pisses me off. and the fact that u assume my examples are individually specified, as the ONLY ONES, well. that doesnt piss me off. thats just kinda annoying. but anyways. screw all that garbage. play some good games like halo and metal gear. grandma should stick to sowing or drinking tea if she doesnt wanna play halo. play sports outside. watch movies. dont play their fucking games. dont play any bad game. blah blah blah just forget it. no one knows but me, it sometimes seems.

Kyros said:

LOL thats funny. I bought a PS2 very late in its lifecycle and was dismayed by all the crap on it. I played through 2 games for it: GoW1 + GoW2. The rest was either boring and repetitive (Devil May Cry 3), utter crap (Killzone), japanese RGP (shudder), sodomized PC games like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, horror with pixelized graphics (Resident Evil4) etc. pp.

Compare this with this generation that has gems like Bioshock, Uncharted, Mass Effects, Assassin's, Call of duty4, Oblivion etc.

The full force of PC developers are now present on consoles making this without a doubt the first generation worth playing. Each to his own right

See. You miss the point. Why complain about masterpieces like Killzone and DMC (they're bad. but compared to the "others" they are masterpieces) when you have games like animal soccer world or whatever, Disney's cars, britney spears dance beat, and a lot of other crap, floating around for the ps2? like, why complain about the small rabbit turds, when you're surrounded by massive, putrid, elephant diarrhea, all around u? it makes no sense.

a.l.e.x00 said:

The day I start playing crap casual games and sports games, I'll be sure not to start a thread about them.

In the meantime, feel free to not click into any of my rant threads. Really, I don't mind. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/