By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow, drunk RocketPig is verrrrrry articulate.

Around the Network

So did you beat the game yet or what?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

haha wow what a great thread

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

amp316 said:
So did you beat the game yet or what?

Jesus Christ, I barely remember my last ten posts or so. No, I haven't beaten the game yet but I'm quite a ways into it. I'll probably finish it Monday and play some online during that time.

Really, it's not that bad of a game. It's an idea horribly gone wrong. Definitely better than Lair. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Haha, this is like reading one of my own threads at my site. A drunken thread is a happy thread. Especially when you add in a challenge like giving a play by play of the game you're playing.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

just finished a mammoth online Haze campaign fest on hard, it was awesome! the mutilplayer aspect really does make it worthwhile! so good! almost managed to finish it (for the second time) but we got stuck right at the end in the Mantel land carrier level, damned hard!

awesome.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

oops... double post...

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Frodaddyg said:
After playing through Halo3 on *ahem* Legendary with you and Profcrab in about 5 hours, I'm excited to hear you ramble about another FPS game that I'm sure would be an absolute trainwreck for online multiplayer. You guys need to pool up and buy me a PS3 so I can play this with you and laugh the whole way through. The whole bit about Lieutenant Assface in Halo 3 made the entire (now Legendary) Playthrough of Easiness worth t for me.

(I'd totally write you a review for it if you buy me a PS3. Not that I'm pressuring you. ;) )

Hahah, I just read this again. I forgot about Lieutenant Assface. That was hilarious.

Don't forget the "Why's this crazy white bitch keep popping into my head? I'm a f***ing ALIEN!" bits. 

it was somewhat apparent from the begining of the thread that all you was going to do was bash it.

Rename the thread " I bash haze" cos that's all you really intended.

Imperial said:
it was somewhat apparent from the begining of the thread that all you was going to do was bash it.

Rename the thread " I bash haze" cos that's all you really intended.

Okay. I guess me pointing out that there is a decent game hidden under the broken mechanics and bad acting is bashing it.

Actually, the game isn't as bad as many have made it out to be.