By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jessman said:
rocketpig said:
Jessman said:
It's pretty good aye?

I drink it sometimes when i go out... jesus christ it's expensive though.

I love it.

1. Put it in the freezer and wait for it to chill.

2. Find a rocks glass. Pour it half full of Jaeger.

3. Find a can of Red Bull. Pour the other half of the rocks glass full of it.

4. Enjoy a Rocketpig shot.

Seriously, I've done over 10 of those now. Typing starting to get sloppy but in real terms, I've probably done 15 or more shots of Jaeger now.

BTW, game is still easy. Weak sauce.

Oh yeah, i've done that before, it's awesome... we call them Jager Bombs down here.

Also what you should try is (If you haven't already)

Get a glass, pour it as you'd usually do it, on the rocks, grab a nice smooth beer, nothing rough (Crownies are excellent if you got them there) have a mouthful, then have some beer... goes down so smooth, it's incredible... and makes drunk about twice as fast :P

Huh.  Jager Bombs around here are when you'd have a shot... drop it into a glass of beer and drink the whole thing before it gets nasty.

Of course that's what all bombs are at least in my part of the US. 

Around the Network

See, Lazy Bulls are a shot... If you have the balls to fill a rocks glass with half Jaeger, half Red Bull. The key is the rocks glass.

This ain't a chickenshit shot. Well, it definitely ain't strong but it ain't weak either. Either way, I would challenge you to do 12+ of those and still be able to type. Shit, I would challenge you to do 12 of those and still be able to walk. Even without the html accents, bitch.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

You can change the controls if they are so awful
The game is meant to be quite fun anyway (I love easy games!) so I will rent this game

rocketpig said:
See, Lazy Bulls are a shot... If you have the balls to fill a rocks glass with half Jaeger, half Red Bull. The key is the rocks glass.

This ain't a chickenshit shot. Well, it definitely ain't strong but it ain't weak either. Either way, I would challenge you to do 12+ of those and still be able to type. Shit, I would challenge you to do 12 of those and still be able to walk. Even without the html accents, bitch.

Invent me a time machine. I took a 3 week tour to Germany starting the day I turned 16. I think I drank roughly a 1.75 liter bottle of Jager a day while I was there. (At about $10 US per 1.75 liter bottle, it was cheap as shit, and got a barely eligible to drive version of me wrecked on a nightly basis.) Add to that the handful or more of Germany floozies I indulged myself in, and it was one of the first full-fledged gauntlets I forced upon my teenage immune system. Hooray for no German STDs from the chick I banged on the train back from the Bad Religion concert!!!

God, I miss those days, as I approach the point in my life where, under extreme circumstances, I could almost have a kid that age. *shudder* 

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

Fro, write a damned aricle.

Fucking slack-ass here is a much better wrier than me and he won't write shit.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

Blah, blah, blah. Give me a wek to a couple weeks to get settled into my new place and get my first birthday which no longer exists out of my system.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

rocketpig said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

This thread is awesome.

I'm also amazed that rocketpig can still type sensibly...

If only you knew how often I was drunk while typing on this board... It's an innate ability of mine. I only lose the ability to spell and type when I'm so drunk that I can't even walk. 

I actually lose the ability to walk long before I lose the ability to type.  It keeps me safely on the Chartz and off the streets.

One of my friends can get to the point where he can't walk or talk, and can barely keep his eyes open, but he can play just about any Mozart or Beethoveen he has committed to memory, or any sheet music you put in front of him.  We used to get him absolutely lobstered and just sit him at a piano and be entertained until he passed out.

rocketpig said:

Uh oh, seems like someones beginning to reach there limit in alcohol consumption for today.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Jeez - if I had nothing better to do for my bucks, I'd get (or try to) as drunk as you, hire a PS3 and have a laugh with Haze. Seems like a good time ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Im gonna download the demo today and see what all the fuss is about.

it cant be that bad....surely...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot