By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Itagaki calls Devil May Cry developer "shallow"

I enjoyed DMC4.

Around the Network

Itakagi may have respected Kayima more if he had kept DMC on the playstation , oh well I guess he deserves it.

I presume he means Kamiya.

Imperial said:
Itakagi may have respected Kayima more if he had kept DMC on the playstation , oh well I guess he deserves it.

why

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I agree with him.

June 3, baby.

Around the Network

What did he not say it was in the work in the end of 2006 pointing out to the Dead or Alive 5 statement. And what about Dead or Alive Code Cronus is that buried since he says he will go into something completly new unrelated to any of the franchises he has worked on. sigh

Anyway Ninja Gaiden II is the game that will gain me a Xbox 360, and the things he says well I agree.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Not everything can be as deep as the craters in his face.
Oh snap!

Imperial said:

Hideki Kamiya only worked on DMC1

Imperial said:

Uuuuh... Itagaki didn't keep his OWN biggest franchise, Dead or Alive, exclusive to Playstation.  In fact, he completely flipped it and made it exclusive to Xbox.  So what's your point?

Anyway, Itagaki has always been one to say that his own games are godly while the best of the others are 'good'.  That's why he ragged on Sigma, even though it is an upgraded, enhanced version of his finest piece of work, because he didn't make it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

his name is actually *coughHideki_Kamiyacough*. Good game though. Not too shallow for my taste.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi