By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So...I'm abusing my 360

And by that, I mean it's sitting next to my Wii...lonely..

Suggest some games!

I only have Bioshock, Assassins Creed, and Halo. =P 

Around the Network

Call of Duty 4
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Gears of War

Mass Effect, Gears of War, Lost Odyssey, Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, Earth Defense Force 2017, Mass Effect and Fable (in preparation for Fable 2).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Viva Pinata. Seriously, it's 20 bucks at this point and it stands in stark contrast to most of the 360's library. It's really good if you're into Harvest Moon or Sim games.

Overlord - Funny awesome and cool gameplay.

Condemned 1+2 - gritty FPS/Brawler/Horrer. Good games.

Geometry wars!!!!

Tease.

Around the Network
tehsage said:

And by that, I mean it's sitting next to my Wii...lonely..

Suggest some games!

I only have Bioshock, Assassins Creed, and Halo. =P 

well i only have lost oddysee and halo 3.

but i plan to get hold of some more soon.

i recomend bludragon, i got that for £12 and it was well worth it, lost oddysee is worth getting also, u will find it cheap.

theres plenty to choose from, from a used catalogue some of them are old games, but if uve never played them, they are as good as a new release anyways.

i would have recomended phantasy star online, but the community has shrunk now and its £5.99 a month to play so its best to give that a miss now.

another thing to look out for in the viva pinata and forza double pack, i used to have that and only cost me £10 from ebay, just look around u will find some good games

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Mass Effect and Gears, then get Ninja Gaiden 2 afterwards.

dead rising, crackdown..... then you have the perfect collection.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

also mass effect, forgot that.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Don't listen to anyone here...

Get castlevania:Symphiny of the Night off xbox live. Its only 800 MS points, and its gonna give you the best 10 hours of gameplay you've ever had if you've not played it before :)