By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fxxx Off, Rock Band! Guitar Hero IV: World Tour - DLC for Wii confirmed!

I'm glad to hear this news. I will be buying GHIV on the Wii for sure. I hope the news of these features become wide-spread before Rockband Wii is released. That way, no one will buy the half-assed Rockband. Props to Activision.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I'm not sure it would have meant a lot more profit, if they had already started on something new, they would have to stop with that and go back to it. Crap is sometimes more profitable than good stuff.

Sorry, I'm just so sick about people complaining about companies wanting to earn money.

I agree with the sentiment in your post which is why I kept my response very short. It is good for every company to want to earn money. Harmonix said it was impossible to make the game work on the Wii though. They half-assed their port and tried to blame someone else for it which pisses me off. They deserve every bit of hate thrown at them over this issue. They tried to deflect their laziness onto the hardware they had and almost everyone bought into it. Not only that anyone who pointed out it was probably just a half assed port got flamed and ignored. We earned our moment of gloating.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229