By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Motion controller & Mii Confirmed! M$ will Win the war eventually!

It would be funny if MS overextended themselves by having to many objectives in their changing approaches and it put them more in the hole. Then again, their money is freaking limitless, lol.

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
It would be funny if MS overextended themselves by having to many objectives in their changing approaches and it put them more in the hole. Then again, their money is freaking limitless, lol.

Not limitless Microsoft is worth 51-billion dollars on the US stockmarket. Now of course that is much larger than Nintendo's 8 Billion but it is still not capable of making Microsoft Invincible. Microsoft took a loss of over 4-Billion over the origional X-Box's lifespan that effected their marketshare and their stocks.

In the end if Microsoft does over do it and end up flunking the 360 as they did the first X-Box then I could see stock holders getting upset or possibly calling for Microsoft to cut their three console plan short a console. Microsoft is by no means invincible! 

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

This picture says it all.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

You know, had MS been a console developer back in the early 1980s, they just would've started putting their games on their competitors' consoles instead of trying to copycat the successful games. And just making expansion modules to play their competitors' systems' games instead of trying to copycat their controls. Ah, the joys of lenient electronics laws in the early 80s, and the delightful video game market crash they helped cause...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Thread updated, more information being revealed. You can check the first page for more details. Apparently, it is something made after the Motus Darwin, "Newton"!

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Holy shit!

It looks NICE!

http://www.motusgames.com/page_wherecanigetit.html

I like it the look of how it operates more than the Wiimote!

Dual wireless - No cord! Symetrical design, fits together for those light saber battles. It looks like its designed so that the X pad rests under your thumb and not the A button. More functions at my finger tips. My number 2 complaint about the Wiimote is that damn cord either getting tangled or cutting short my movements because its too short.

Woot, so looking forward to this if its true!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Holy shit!

It looks NICE!

http://www.motusgames.com/page_wherecanigetit.html

I like it the look of how it operates more than the Wiimote!

Dual wireless - No cord! Symetrical design, fits together for those light saber battles. It looks like its designed so that the X pad rests under your thumb and not the A button. More functions at my finger tips. My number 2 complaint about the Wiimote is that damn cord either getting tangled or cutting short my movements because its too short.

Woot, so looking forward to this if its true!

It is true already. Gaming company release the rumor and deny it until the last minute, this is nothing new in the Gaming industry(like PS3's Bioshock recently). The connection between Darwin & Newton is so obvious.

Now, the question is how are they going to do it with Banjo Kazooie?

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

I thought it was cool how you could pull it apart and give half to a freind.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Darwin, eh? Interesting choice of names...

I don't expect this thing is going to accomplish a whole lot in the long run, though. It is, no matter how you look at it, an incremental upgrade of an already established technology. And doing that has never resulted in significant market share gains against the trend-setter. Especially not when it's thrown in so late in a product's life cycle. MS would have done better to wait until their next console to release this dual-remote controller-staff of theirs.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.