By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New MGS 4 review 96%

I read OPM (Official Playstation Magazine) Benelux (sold in Holland and Belgium). And they gave MGS4 96% (same score as GTA 4). Only things they didn't like about the game is that it could have been prettier, and the story can be too complex for people who just started playing MGS4.

And before someone says OPM has no credibilty because of haze getting 9/10 in a other PSM, this OPM Magazine gave Haze 65%.

Mkkay enjoy

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Not surprising, everyone (pretty much) expects Metal Gear Solid 4 to fall in the 90% to 95% range in aggregated reviews ... It may sit higher than that with the initial reviews that come out, but there will be several reviews in the 80% range (or maybe a couple lower than that) which bring the average down.

As long the game lands on 93-95 I am happy.

Could we centralize all MGS grades threads please? Before we know it, either the board will be clustered by every review that comes in, or it grows into a running gag (Singstar PS3 review # 13 is out!)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Good revies. However, just because it gave Haze 65 is not going to stop people doubting their reliability

Around the Network

What did OPM give Haze again?

Yojimbo said:
As long the game lands on 93-95 I am happy.

As long as the game is fun, I will be happy.

i have no faith in reviews anymore (glares at GTA$)

TheBigFatJ said:
What did OPM give Haze again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kratos said:

I read OPM (Official Playstation Magazine) Benelux (sold in Holland and Belgium). And they gave MGS4 96% (same score as GTA 4). Only things they didn't like about the game is that it could have been prettier, and the story can be too complex for people who just started playing MGS4.

And before someone says OPM has no credibilty because of haze getting 9/10 in a other PSM, this OPM Magazine gave Haze 65%.

Mkkay enjoy

So whos gonna come and shoot down this review then?

Im sure Starcraft will pop up and claim some form of bias from the magazine, or some other xbox lover

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot