By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you own one console more than once?

Do you own one console more than once? Say for example you own 2 Gamecubes or Three PS3s.

Why did you buy the extra one?

For me it was...

2 Snes's - one English, one Japanese

2 N64s - One at my student house and one at my parents house.

3 GBAs - different models

4 PS2s - 2 nearly broken originals, one working original and a slim

2 Neo Geo Pocket colours - Because this shop in Akihibara, Tokyo was literally giving them away, so I got 2. Originally with the idea to sell them on in England, but it never happened, they were too fun lol. My brother adopted one.

Around the Network

well i own two ds handhelds
ds lite
original ds

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Only console I did that with was SNES. As it says in my sig/profile, the first was stolen, the second was thrown out by my mother when I went to college and the third was a post college eBay buy.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

Oooh, yeah good one sherlock, I also own the two DSs, but my original is now lost or somewhere, I know I have it somewhere

3 GBs because the damn things kept breaking from old age and usage. 2 Sega Genesis systems because my brother sold and his and all of his games for very little.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

2 Sega Genesis: sold one since the SNES saw way more use, then bought another later to play Streets of Rage 2 and Master of Monsters.
4 PS1: Original model played until drive wore out, 2nd was code unlocked from retailer to play JPN region games and development ROMs, 3rd was a JPN region picked up during a trip to Japan, 4th was a PSX just because.
2 GBA SP: loved the first one, bought a second as a back up in case the first broke to keep playing Advance Wars 2

Never at the same time but I have had 2 N64s.

I sold one to my sisters friend for £30 with a game and a controller.

1 week later I bought my sisters N64 off her for £10 with it's controller, Mario Kart and Snowboard kids (and a dull rugrats board game)

best deal ever... I was basically paid £20 to swap a terrible army men game with 2 great games (and a dull game)

Three GameCubes-for the different colors.I love my GameCube Tower :)
Two SNES & two DS-for the different designs
Two N64-No 1 was broken.
One Megadrive(eu) and one Genesis-for importing reasons.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I do. I at one time owned 3 ps2 one original and two slim. I currently own two 80GB ps3.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Ha ha ha yeah, 2 N64 (Japanese total waste of money, European), 2 PS2 consoles (Japanese is dead, European), will buy a modded (for American and a few left Japanese import), plus a reserve European, so will make it 3. 2 PSP handhelds, a normal and Lite. 2 DS (Lite and normal), 2 WII's (Japanese, hardly use it anymore, might sell it and an American), 2 PS3's (Japanese sold it, European, once a smaller model with 45nm cell comes, I get a second one), 2 Gamecubes (Japanese, European). 2 different types of GBA, unless Micro count as well, then 3.

That's about it ehe.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo