By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another Perfect score for MGS4 by PSM

colonelstubbs said:
A review of MGS4 comes in and 360 fanboys start licking Bioshock!

WTF!?

Actually noone is "licking" Bioshock.   Spartan (a PS3 fan) brought the game into the thread.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:
libellule said:
MGS4 >> Bioshock

hardcore Proven famous hyped good IP
>>
hardcore new good IP

this is obvious

(I m talking about sales/hype, not game quality)
There is no question as to which title will sell more, we are discussing the fact that they fall into different genres and face different competition.

OK

For average "HD" gamer,

I think Bioshock is a shooter but it is laking the (very) needed multiplayer part 

MGS4 is a shooter too but it is a bit too much complicated (story+gameplay) to be "directly" fun to play (opposed to GTA4)

Time to Work !

I am going to buy this game, and i am not a usual fan of the genre (never really gotten into the MGS games before) and i know many other people in the same situation that are getting the game!

Thus i agree that comparisons to sales of the previous games are a bit pointless!

no wonder starcraft is always getting ban when his always sculking around the sony forums lol. Anyway

I dont really care what this ga,e gets for its review score because i will still get it,

Anyway we all know that all you xbots are just jealous that the game is not on your console so you just want it to fail

we will just wait for the reviews from IGN, Game Rankings, wateva. If we are confident abt the game, then just show some patience and wait for the other reviews, alrite?

is tat alrite starcraft?

Around the Network
obieslut said:
no wonder starcraft is always getting ban when his always sculking around the sony forums lol. Anyway

I dont really care what this ga,e gets for its review score because i will still get it,

Anyway we all know that all you xbots are just jealous that the game is not on your console so you just want it to fail

I wont be picking this game up for my PS3 when I get one.  It's just not my kind of genre.  I also wont be getting Splinter Cell: Conviction for my Xbox 360 if it remains a stealth-based game.

The other option is to pick up, "Metal Gear Solid 4, the same except we are adding Subsistence" for my Xbox 360 12 months from now, but I don't think I'd like that stealth game either.

gengka said:
we will just wait for the reviews from IGN, Game Rankings, wateva. If we are confident abt the game, then just show some patience and wait for the other reviews, alrite?

is tat alrite starcraft?

Why wait?  As I said in this thread, the game will be awesome if you like the genre.  If you don't you'll probably find it boring.

the Italy PSM give haze on 9/10

starcraft said:

The other option is to pick up, "Metal Gear Solid 4, the same except we are adding Subsistence" for my Xbox 360 12 months from now, but I don't think I'd like that stealth game either.

So you still think this game is coming to the 360?

Funny. 

TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

So you still think this game is coming to the 360?

Funny.

No. 

I think "Metal Gear Solid 4, the same except we are adding Subsistence" is coming to the Xbox 360.