By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3s strentgh - Gran Turismo 5

Cool video!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pn428_oC6H4

Around the Network

whats number 1? calling all cars?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Where can I check out the PSN top 10 download list?

naznatips said:
Where can I check out the PSN top 10 download list?

in th ePSn store its on the right, Uncharted vid preview is #1 i think.

dpmnymkrprez said:
Cool video!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pn428_oC6H4

Very cool video.  The game looks amazing!  I love GT.  I really really really need a PS3 for this game lol.

Around the Network

the game looks very impressive.
quick question about GT5...are you gonna have to buy(buy as in spend actual greenery) cars/rims/paintjobs/mufflers etc?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Can you give me the whole list if you have time. I currently dont own a PS3 so I would like to know thanks.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

weezy said:
the game looks very impressive.
quick question about GT5...are you gonna have to buy(buy as in spend actual greenery) cars/rims/paintjobs/mufflers etc?

nope.

there will be downlaodable tracks, possible more cars. 

roadkillers said:
Can you give me the whole list if you have time. I currently dont own a PS3 so I would like to know thanks.

Uncharted vid, NGS demo, Champ spirit vid, Virtue tennis3, GTHD, rub a dub demo, MLB vid, AromerCore4, GTA4vid, Warhawkvid3

GT4's handling engine wasn't as good as GT3 In my opinion and it was only slightly superior in graphics.

It had a phuck load more cars, but wasn't enough to get me into it. This game was the main reason I and many of my mates bought a PS2 and I think GT5 will be the same for the PS3... this and Final Fantasy are the biggest exclusives that the PS3 has, and I think the momentum will start to kick once this comes out. I expect this might sell more than GT3 WW (possible!).

GTHD looks SO amazing! WTF is the point of releasing Forza 2 when GTHD looks so amazing. Forza is CRAP!

The only issue that I wonder is - are modifying / import / GT Type racing games losing popularity recently? Will this effect GT5? Maybe people are sick of crappy imitations of GT and are waiting specifically for this game. I think so. Can't wait for this one!!!