By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GameTrailers MGS Retrospective

They also did a retrospective of Final Fantasy last year as part of the 20th anniversary.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4831.html

Around the Network

Yes the Final Fantasy one was good, they're also doing a Star Wars one as well, it's up to it's forth episode with the next one coming (I'm guessing) soon.

E3 1997 featured games revealed alongside MGS.
"Banjo Kazooie, starfox 64, golden eye, Zelda OoT, Castlevania SoTN and FFVII"

That was a great E3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

IllegalPaladin said:
Rainbird said:
rocketpig said:
When does the next version of this video come out?

They make weekly release, so I'm hoping for the next one soon.

As someone who has never played a MG game before, I feel that I very much rely on theseretrospectives to not be confused with MGS4. I hope I will be able to keep up in MGS4 xD

You should try and find the 20th Anniversary Saga video that does a decent job of summing up the story.

Thanks, will do ;)

Part Three is now up!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34425.html

Around the Network

yeah part 3's up

BTW @ OP

you may want to edit & embed all 3 of the vids into the main post

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well now people can't say MGS2 didn't sell more then 7 million copies, and that MGS sold over 6 million...

Did people complain about Raiden because he was effeminate?

Updated with part 4.

Heh, there's an error in the 4th one around the 5 minute area. Instead of talking about when Snake CQC's Ocelot and his unit in the Virtuous mission, the narrator says that this part happened when you encounter Ocelot and his unit right after you met Eva for the first time in the Snake Eater mission which is false. What actually happened is that you take out some ocelot soldiers and then encounter young Revolver Ocelot who gets outwitted by Snake and Eva and runs off in defeat.