By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii - 50 million software in 18 months (US)

Wow, those are some huge numbers for software. I hope they start doing this on a quarterly basis (doubt it) cause this is pretty damn fascinating and informative.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

4.2 million of PS3 in 18 months?After NPD and vgchartz data Nintendo is off in that about 1 million ...

Diom, that IS NPD Data.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Wow, Wii really is a beast.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Diomedes1976 said:
4.2 million of PS3 in 18 months?After NPD and vgchartz data Nintendo is off in that about 1 million ...

What data has the PS3 at 5.2 million sold to consumers in the US? Or are you just making up phony data again.

Around the Network

Anyone else find it funny that the little old ps2 is still just chugging along and nearly matched the Wii?

cwbys21 said:
Anyone else find it funny that the little old ps2 is still just chugging along and nearly matched the Wii?

I don't think you quite understand the chart.  This is in reference to the first 18 months of each console.  Meaning this is 18 months from October 26, 2000 for PS2, not the past 18 months itself (except for PS3 and Wii since they launched 18 months ago).

What? This is the first 18 months of each system.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
What? This is the first 18 months of each system.

Correct.   First 18 months of US sales for each console; software and hardware.

Oops, that was intended for cwbys21, but you beat me to the punch.