By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CRYSIS Who?? -- NEW Killzone 2 Screens!! WOW!

This thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that fanboy goggles are very thick indeed. Most of you are flat out lying to yourselves because the thought of a game looking this good on PS3 is too painful to accept.

Then when you get called out on your BS, you realize you can't point out a CONSOLE game that looks as good so you jump over to Crysis.

You really start looking stupid when you bring up the game's high settings which need a $4000 PC to play.

The BOTTOM LINE is how good does Crysis look on a $400 PC?

KZ2 on PS3 makes Crysis on a $400 PC like like SHIT and you know it. But of course you can't admit it to anyone here.

Anti-Sony people are so pathetic and that's putting it mildly. I'm sure you'll all flame me for slapping you with a dose of reality so go right ahead. I'm not a 15 year old with no life so you won't hurt my feelings.

Around the Network
mztazmz said:
This thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that fanboy goggles are very thick indeed. Most of you are flat out lying to yourselves because the thought of a game looking this good on PS3 is too painful to accept.

Then when you get called out on your BS, you realize you can't point out a CONSOLE game that looks as good so you jump over to Crysis.

You really start looking stupid when you bring up the game's high settings which need a $4000 PC to play.

KZ2 on PS3 makes Crysis on a $400 PC like like SHIT and you know it. But of course you can't admit it to anyone here.

Anti-Sony people are so pathetic and that's putting it mildly. I'm sure you'll all flame me for slapping you with a dose of reality so go right ahead. I'm not a 15 year old with no life so you won't hurt my feelings.

The $4000 PC argument. How original!

And you're right. A $500 PC is needed to do the job of destroying KZ2

mztazmz said:

I pc was about 700 dollars and it could play crysis on very high. Crysis on low-medium looks better than killzone 2 and I got crysis to run at these settings on my friends 450 dollar pc. I bet it's easy to get it to run on a $400 dollar pc now compared to when crysis was released. Oh and btw, why shouldn't we compare the best graphics on pc to the best graphics on the ps3. Ps360 people do this all the time to wii games. We aren't anti-ps3, we are just fixing a false statement.

Well, the game really looks good, but is not "Crysis level" material...

BTW Nice pic of the weapon... but the Crysis pics are just wow...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Besides the fact Crysis can run at higher resolutions (which would make it look prettier for the most part anyways), killzone2 still doesn't match the visuals crysis has. By the time killzone2 comes out anyways, FarCry2 will be making an appearance, and that game already looks better than crysis, which in turn still looks quite a bit better than killzone2.

I am holding out hope killzone is a great game, and it most likely it will have the best looking visuals as far as CONSOLES go, but after all the hype that surrounded haze, that game turned out to be absolute crap. I don't think killzone will wind up like haze, but it is going to have to be a f*ing fantastic game to live up to its hype (which is through the roof), especially with the delays it has had. I am sure I will enjoy it when it comes out though, whenever that is, and that is all that matters to me, not hype, not reviews or other people's opinions, but whether I like it or not.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network
mztazmz said:

You're so pathetic and thats putting it mildy. Im sure you'll flame me for slapping you with a dose of reality so go right ahead. Im not a 15 year old with no life so you won't hurt my feelings.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
mztazmz said:

You're so pathetic and thats putting it mildy. Im sure you'll flame me for slapping you with a dose of reality so go right ahead. Im not a 15 year old with no life so you won't hurt my feelings.

you really took the fanboy crown today. you're sensitive, frustrated, and so unoriginal that you couldn't type one word from your brain so you had to retype my words as though they have any truth coming from you. just have your mom give you a hug or something, jeez.

I'm pretty sure the title just meant that the graphics are amazing, you don't have to take it literally.

mztazmz said:
Squilliam said:
mztazmz said:

you really took the fanboy crown today. you're sensitive, frustrated, and so unoriginal that you couldn't type one word from your brain so you had to retype my words as though they have any truth coming from you. just have your mom give you a hug or something, jeez.

Actually, pro-sony people are so pathetic.  Also, someone who is clearly biased accusing another of being a fanboy, and not being able to see the irony and hypocrisy in his statements.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

sc94597 said:
mztazmz said:

I pc was about 700 dollars and it could play crysis on very high. Crysis on low-medium looks better than killzone 2 and I got crysis to run at these settings on my friends 450 dollar pc. I bet it's easy to get it to run on a $400 dollar pc now compared to when crysis was released. Oh and btw, why shouldn't we compare the best graphics on pc to the best graphics on the ps3. Ps360 people do this all the time to wii games. We aren't anti-ps3, we are just fixing a false statement.

I pc? nice grammar.

Anyways your statement is the biggest load of BS I've seen in a long time. It's an insult to the intelligence of anyone who might read your post. 

"Very high" on a $700 PC MY ASS.

here's the truth for anyone who cares: http://www.gemaga.com/2007/12/12/over-1800-in-video-cards-to-run-crysis-on-very-high 

from the article: 

"PC Games Hardware magazine has finally done it. They got Crysis to run smooth on very high with a Triple SLI video card setup. The cards alone cost over $1800. I didn’t even know they made power supplies that could output 1200W!"

"it barely even gets 37.9 FPS with this insane setup."

This was December of last year so don't even try to say that this rig costs $700 now. 

It's real easy to lie about how well your system plays a game at home. Next time save yourself the embarassment.