By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CRYSIS Who?? -- NEW Killzone 2 Screens!! WOW!

You can't compare it to Crysis, its not fair. Thats like saying what country is more powerful Ghana, Andorra, or New Zealand. Then you compare them to the United States.

Simply not fair, Crysis is unbeatable this gen.

Around the Network

@makingmusic

I feel I have given sufficient reason to my statements..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This game looks cool, I hope its good though, but if it sucks it would be fun to have the same guy who did the PS3 song talk about Kill Zone 2, that would be too much. (I have a perverse sense of humor.)

I'll wait till my friends get it, I refuse to buy another PS3 game unless it inspires me to play it. (Like CoD 4 did (online) the nuke scene was pretty cool too.)

Also most of those guys seem to be PC guys >.> But some of them did have Nintendo character in thier sig and avatar =.= why they are complaining I don't know, it doesn't really matter if it's touched up, its going to sell millions and if it is crap then millions of people will be playing crap.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Toot Toot, here comes the next Hypetrain! We are sorry for the delay at Gare du Haze. Next stop: Killzone 2.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Crysis gfx are better - But only if you have the l33t system to run it. At least every ps3 will have l33t ps3 gfx and can enjoy it.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

@Esmoreit

or it could be a "Resistance" ---- 3 million...

or how about "Uncharted"

"MGS4"

@Finalsqual.  Love the username and avatar irony here.

Wii fans whining over graphics? Or Wii fans proving a Sony fan wrong?

A Sony fan claimed KZ2 graphics were better than Crysis and many Nintendo fans, and others, have continually proven the Sony fans incorrect.

What relevance does being a Nintendo fan have to do with this conversation in the first place aside from very poorly deflecting their fallacy onto a different subject? Debate via non sequitur. Does that work for you much?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

@Viper1

NOT SONY fans.....1 SONY Fan (me)

When LEO-J said GTA Iv will kill the wii you all loved to pretend ALL SONY FANS felt the same....but they didn't....1 person did

I don't want other SONY fans to be targeted because of my personal opinion..

yeah, seriously the graphics are good but they aren't anywhere near Crysis good. Rationalize it all you want, I've seen both (Crysis running in High, though not very high, and all the KZ2 videos) and Crysis is hands down better, it's not even a contest. And I haven't even seen crysis on Very high settings. Killzone is very graphically impressive, but people need to stop saying it's on par or better than Crysis, it's not even close.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I don't really care about the graphics of either of these games, but Crysis definitely wins, technically.

KZ2 may end with a better presentation and art style?, but the pixels don't lie, especially at the higher resolution that Crysis runs at (such as 1920x1200 compared to 720p).

edit:  Also, what's with this crappy gif craze?  I don't know how a choppy, 300 pixel animated gif is supposed to show off the graphics of ANY game...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )