By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit - My Initial Thoughts

Went and picked it up last night at Meijer at 12:01am too. There was a modest line, but a line nonetheless.

Played about half-an-hour before bed last night, and was very surprised by the quality of the workout, particularly the flexibility-building emphasis with the yoga component.

Look out. This thing is going to go gangbusters. I would not be surprised if this winds up being a Top 5 seller, all time, if not the best selling "game" ever. The only drawback, of course, is that there are 40-50 million potential customers for it that still can't find a Wii. This'll be a slow, steady seller for years.

Around the Network

picked this up this morning at 8:05 am at local Target...15th person in line 8 people behind me when i left

dropped kids off at daycare, went home -set it up and let my 7yr old get started... he likes it so far, when we get home

SKIING TIME....

Really nice impressions, thanks! :) I'm getting more and more convinced I'll buy this game. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I'm so pleased with the success of this thing :D I'll be honest I had HORRID estimations for how well this game could sell, but now I'm just hoping that it reaches MILLIONS of female gamers in America :D We could so use it out here ;-;

I did try the game at my friends house and while I'm not sure I could qualify the workout as being all that amazing ( I've been a practitioner of martial arts for about 5 years :x ), the functionality of the board is pretty sweet and the graphs are just fun :P

God Speed to Wii Fit XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

okay, i raked up 35 mins and it told me to take a break (yeah, sleep).
i like it so far.

graphics is sure crappy :)