By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HAZE HD TV Commercial:atleast the ad is decent

The graphics actually look good pretty good

Edit:I meant that in a sixth generation way 

Around the Network

This game just got a 6 and a 6.5 from IGN UK and IGN Aus. Its been getting average of 6 - 7 in the ratings. I think thats where it stands. I loved the story on this one, and I am going to play it. Its not a great game by any means but I just think that it didn't deserve the 4.5 that IGN US gave it.
I am willing to bet they would never give such a low score to a comparable X360 game.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Assuming that the sales are as bad as the reviews, does this game bombing make it more or less likely to come to PC and Xbox 360?
Thoughts?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Assuming that the sales are as bad as the reviews, does this game bombing make it more or less likely to come to PC and Xbox 360?
Thoughts?

Bad reviews didn't stop Kane and Lynch from selling well

i don't know i am first renting it but i still think the co-op part is gonna be fun.

Incert Witty Comment on how i'm a fanboy of all systems including PC here.

Around the Network

Make no mistake, the game will sell decently, nowhere near as expected (for an exclusive anyway). It should sell close to 800K LTD WW by the end of the year.

starcraft said:
Thoughts?

good point it may do eventualy, but if haze was multiplat it would have averaged around 8

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

possible starcraft
possible...

u get Haze, we get Bioshock

I say OK and even THX YOU !!!

Time to Work !