By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Ok, a serious concern.

I just noticed your second link in there. The title is flame baiting, but it is offering a legitamate opinion. One which has been brought up by many industry professionals, that the PSP is great, but more and more portable equipment is being made every day.  Eventually, when phones come with games that have the same capabillities as the PSP, that system will be obsolete. Which is probably true, BUT the PSP has filed a patent for a PSP phone so there is a good chance that PSP can fight that and actually take the fight to the mobile phone business. Like I said that is kinda flame bait but it really is a valid point of discussion because it's a realistic scenario that has many possibillities both positive and negative for the PSP.

Like in the post I made in that first link you made I stated that Admins should change the titles of valid discussions to make them not so much a flame bait but a real discussion. The thread loses all credibillity at first glance of the title but it's a real argument.

Around the Network

I disagree Kwaad, unless your talking about gballzack. If that's the case, I don't know what to make of it.

DarkD said:
 Like I said that is kinda flame bait but it really is a valid point of discussion because it's a realistic scenario that has many possibillities both positive and negative...

Hmm, and you see, that's how a lot of kwaad's threads are. I guess your angry that he didn't get warned like you did kwaad? ;)  

Here. I did your work for you Kwaad. Here is a thread, started for rather poor reasons, but Weezy does go pretty far over the line with his "jokes". Basically, the whole first page of the thread is dominated by Weezy making jokes at Kwaad's expense.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=1840

I have also gone to the trouble of finding a perfectly valid PS3 thread which, surprise surprise, not a single Wii fan showed up flaming the PS3 because it was a perfectly valid thread which brought up a very good topic.  

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=2724&start=0#end 

DarkD said:

Here. I did your work for you Kwaad. Here is a thread, started for rather poor reasons, but Weezy does go pretty far over the line with his "jokes". Basically, the whole first page of the thread is dominated by Weezy making jokes at Kwaad's expense.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=1840

I have also gone to the trouble of finding a perfectly valid PS3 thread which, surprise surprise, not a single Wii fan showed up flaming the PS3 because it was a perfectly valid thread which brought up a very good topic.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=2724&start=0#end

Yeah, that thread is perfectly fine so far. I'm just waiting. I was actually waiting for it to get the hell trolled out of it, and post it in this thread.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

What in there is there to troll?

It is a list of PS3 Games coming "soon"

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Quantum-Tarantino said:
What in there is there to troll?

It is a list of PS3 Games coming "soon"

Idunno, but I'm waiting for it to happen. (seriously)

Well if it is trolled you can expect the Wii fanboys as well as the Sony ones to gang up on that troll because there is no valid reason to criticize the thread.

DarkD said:
Well if it is trolled you can expect the Wii fanboys as well as the Sony ones to gang up on that troll because there is no valid reason to criticize the thread.

Yeah, then it will go off-topic, then they will start trolling the hell out of each other.

i think this goes waay back to this one time i said somthing "bad" about the kwaadster and now he has a personal grudge against weezy..kwaad settle down, you arent a mod(that is a good thing) so therefor you have no say in anything ..and i'd expect kwaad to "report this post" as well.

some ppl need to get a life, im not naming names but obviously you know who you are. i dont think i have ever reported a post b4(not like it matters everyones different)..hmm why is that? oh its cause i dont give a F#ck, thats why. some ppl man..lol

btw this is a serious concern??? rofl c'mon ppl(refer to ^^^^^)

my sonics possibly leaving seattle is a bigger concern than some dudes feelings getting hurt

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY