By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Ok, a serious concern.

Ok, there are some guys who have been posting troll posts since... well... I noticed them here.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1566&start=50#end

Read through that page, there are 2 people there, just either... a. Attacking anything that moves, trolling all the way home. and b. Just one that I dont think has ever added a single positive thing to this forum. I'll make things simple here.

Quantum-Tarantino -.This guy aint so bad, but half the stuff he says is trolling.

weezy - Ok, this guy is one of the worst trolls I've ever seen.

I'm not complaing about any of the mods here on this, I am more just curious... Why are they still here, and why havent they stopped?

One way or the other. I dont really care, but it just makes me feel all gooey inside, and kinda wish I could do that without getting a perma-ban.

Kwaad does it... perma-ban. (ok, so it wasnt my first offence, or my first ban, but hey my 2nd and 3rd ban were both originally perma-bans. Either way, both were bans)

weezy does it... barely a warning. And still going strong.

QT does it... and well, something about his cry-baby trolling just really pisses me off... I dont really know what about the posts it is, but yeah.

EDIT:  I just wanna add this thread becuase if this isnt flame-bait, I dont know what is... and I got banned for that to, so it shouldnt be allowed overall either. I'm not gonna say any names this time, but look who created the thread.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Well, lets see what the mods have to say, I think you could make it a PM to ioi instead of a thread, just my opinion.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Shido said:
Well, lets see what the mods have to say, I think you could make it a PM to ioi instead of a thread, just my opinion.

I'm actually as intrested in knowing why weezy *isnt* banned, as what other people think of him.

rolstoppable - I dont care if your obsessed with the wii, the DS, or hell, even the new i-phone in all it's godly gameing abilitys. (shams, that's you)  weezy, has very little gameing related posts, and 75% of the time... at least, it's just a smile troll post. It kinda pisses me off every time I see a post of his, because it makes me think. "If I made a post half as bad as that, I would be banned... oh wait, I have been banned for posts half as bad as his."

Simply, I dont really care if you guys like me anymore or not. I dont have the time to spend here all the time anymore. I havent posted here much, as many of you have seen, because of the lack of time. 

Way to go Kwaad, posting to a link to a thread that was removed from the boards.

Now, your attack states "Half the stuff he says is trolling"

Please post 10 posts where i have been trolling, or retract your false statement and issue an apology.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

lets all get along, don't worry about it and kill the thread...games anyone?

Around the Network

Quentin's posts are in such bad grammar that I am not sure weather he is trolling or not, I am not sure I see Weezy doing anything wrong in that thread. He just tells people to stop complaining when someone flames your console. Which I am not sure can be described as trolling, it is relevant to the topic the thread refers to.

I don't know kwaad. It seems you have trouble with what/who are trolls. weezy is a maniac, I agree, but almost everything he says are as jokes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Actually QT, I'm not thumping the ban drum for you. Notice, I say your not so bad.

I know youre not, but insinuating i am trolling....

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

diamuerto said:
I don't know kwaad. It seems you have trouble with what/who are trolls. weezy is a maniac, I agree, but almost everything he says are as jokes and not meant to be taken seriously.

I agree, but I got banned/warned many times for... maniac jokes. I actually agree that the general forum gist is going downhill. With me stopping by only weekly, I am seeing a change... and it's going down.