By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Champions League Final: Manchester United vs Chelsea

Since Berkamp left Arsenal it just isn't the same...
Anyone saw his organised leaving match? That was Epic!

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network

I knew Terry and Anelka would miss, Anelka looked resigned to failure before he stepped up.
can't beleive drogba, I still think it is ridiculous that he got sent of when Rio got away with nearly taking Joe Cole's head off earlier

edited

Right, come on, be reasonable......

WHO PUT THAT BANANA SKIN IN FRONT OF JOHN TERRY BEFORE HE TOOK HIS PENALTY!?!?!

Its also ironic how he went from hero (unbelievable goaline clearance) to zero (falling on his arse) in the space of an hour.

Just an average day in the life of John 'cry baby cry' Terry

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@ munkeh111

no penaltys to save chelski now eh?

drogba is a fucking idiot. he comes and slaps vidic in the face the fucking piece of shit. rio ferdinand lost his balance. also fucking ballack shulve got sent off coming to his bitch terrys aid

Around the Network

I knew the penalty shootout was going to affected because of the pitch.

CaptainPrefrences said:
@ munkeh111

no penaltys to save chelski now eh?

drogba is a fucking idiot. he comes and slaps vidic in the face the fucking piece of shit. rio ferdinand lost his balance. also fucking ballack shulve got sent off coming to his bitch terrys aid

Rio lost his balance and end up with his foot above Joe Cole's head?

YESS. RED DEVILS ARE KINGS OF EUROPE AGAIN. UNITED RULE AND CHELSKI DROOL. SUCK IT LONDON. UNITED UNITED UNITED. WHAT AN EPIC GAME, VAN DFAR SAR IS A GOD, ALL THE PLAYERS ARE GODS. THIS REALLY WAS UNITEDS YEAR. JOHN TERRY IS A BIG PEICE OF SHIT. I AM GOING TO PARTY LIKE ITS 1999!!!!

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

lol. the ref was gunna call it if he made contact but he played on,.

anyways i have a footy fgame first match of the season laterz!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!