By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MaY 19, 2008 the day that gaming change forever? End of core gaming?

It's about the 5th topic on this including malstrom today >.> Did the flash video get people that hyped?

We'll have to wait till about September to see the effect of Wiifit on this industry, yea could you chill with the Malstrom posts, I think this is your 3rd today >.>

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
it didn't change gaming in japan, it didn't didn't change gaming in europe either. i doubt it will do the same in america.

it's going to sell a huge amount of hardware and software though.

Last I checked, Wii hardware was hovering around 20k a week for a bit before Wii Fit launched. And look at it now, it's nudging up against the PSP at an impressive 70k a week.

Yes, this is really getting out of hand. But it will get better soon after release.

We've seen this before with GTAIV and others.

yushire said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/japweekly.php

What are you saying?

what? i don't see how this proves that wii fit "changed" gaming. like i said, wii fit will sell insane amounts of hardware and software, but it's not going to change gaming.

jeez.

MontanaHatchet said:

Last I checked, Wii hardware was hovering around 20k a week for a bit before Wii Fit launched. And look at it now, it's nudging up against the PSP at an impressive 70k a week.

like i said, it's selling hardware, but it hasn't changed gaming.

dib8rman said:
It's about the 5th topic on this including malstrom today >.> Did the flash video get people that hyped?

We'll have to wait till about September to see the effect of Wiifit on this industry, yea could you chill with the Malstrom posts, I think this is your 3rd today >.>

Sorry Im just hype on what will happen today, dont worry this will be the last. Since May 17 is his last atleast for his articles. But we will see if Malstrom is wrong or right soon...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Yushire you made like 3 similar topics already :S
I dont think this is necessary.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Sorry, but this thread is going to be locked. You've even admitted posting the same thing several times and this guy is a douche.

Thread closed.

OP your link doesn't work there is a error 404 apart from that each time I try to visit malstrom site a video of the end of the world appears?

^^^

I already posted that this will be my last, I promise...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Wii Fit will be huge in America it is unavoidable but how long I don't know and about Oprah show even konwn here where I live ( Yes Oprah celebrity is even in algeria ) so the future of Wii Fit will be for sure huge.

I'm not afraid for the PS360 but Sony & MS need to take really careful the Wii is winning strongly and I think 50% market share is more than possible.